Tilt-Shift Lens Time Lapse - Everything Looks Miniature!

Glanza_cl

Member +
that is some serious depth of field! to get that view of the helicopter even with the wide angle lense it must have been pretty dam far away and on what? it was really high lol.

awesome vid, nice find

gv1.3

Admin
I love when someone finds something a bit different on the Internet and shares it. Videos like that just show that despite us thinking it has all been done and we have seen everything we have not.

Dave.

Member +
Haha, I knew you guys would appreciate it! :D There are quite a few on there too, the mardi gras one is quality, but the bathtub ones are the best by far :)

Dave

1_3LStarseo

Member +
that is some serious depth of field! to get that view of the helicopter even with the wide angle lense it must have been pretty dam far away and on what? it was really high lol.

that was exactly my first thought. However far away or whatever lens he's using makes it feel like you're watching tiny models living and doing on a tabletop.

Thanks for the link, awesome!

Iain@CRD

Lifer
That is some of the coolest shit i ever saw ... it looks really fake but again it loks real aswell when you look close to the detail. Simply amazing!

Iain