TM-Developments.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutta

Member +
hi, i bought an Athena 1.2mm headgasket and magnetic sump plug last friday being the 28/05/2010.

It says on his website, even if you look now, that he has 4 of each item in stock.

I am still waiting for my parts and have emailed him numorous amounts of times on here and his website, iv had one reply from him asking me for the order number.

Anybody having issues with the service from TMD?

its the only thing i need to re-build my engine....

jonny-boi32

Member +
apparently he has new courier and, quite frankly they are shit!! i waited almost 2 weeks for my panhard rod, but a while ago when i ordered a pillar pob it was here within 2days.

nutta

Member +
hmm im just abit pissed off as i could of ordered it from another trader on here who would of had it with me within 3-4 days, i chose Dave as iv bought from him before.

jamGTT

Member +
dude, ive bought a few parts from them for my last GT and always found the service to be outstanding! did you send him the order number? checked his activity? give the guy/s some time mate i know your waiting but yours isnt the only order there dealing with. This isnt a dig at you mate i hate waiting for parts too (especially if car is off the road) but royal mail/couriers are only as good as there staff.:drive:

nutta

Member +
mate i ordered it 28/05/10 and its now 07/06/10 thats 10 days from when i ordered it, and they are showing in stock??

jamGTT

Member +
as i said mate yours isn't the only order there dealing with if theyve been let down by the courier imeagine how many emails there getting!

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
give him another try on his phone or PM him mate.
give it a litle more time.
dave is spot on usually mate.
he always delivers quickly to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.