To big for Glanza??

tallman85

Fresh Recruit
Hello,

I am still searching to buy a glanza....however I have an important question......last time i got into a glanza I was 17yrs now i am 24yrs and i have grown since.......I am 6ft 2inch tall...and i am wondering how i fit in a glanza?? Because I find it difficult is some cars mainly because of leg room and head room.

Please, is there someone out there who is this tall or taller and tell me how he fits in a glanza...

Thanks

tallman85

Fresh Recruit
Ohh, thats great :)

Because currently i have a crappy peugeot 405 (it handles realllyyyy great :) ) and my head is all the time hitting the roof :mad: with every bump ....i don't know if you ever been to our sunny island, but roads are like driving on the moon....bumpy bumpy bumpy :shoot:

Sean_GT

Member +
I am 6ft 3 and i have owned both a Glanza and a GT.

I fitted into both no problems but i always found the GT to be the more comfy fit. I may just be chatting crap but thats the way i found it:p

pig666eon

Member +
im 6ft 5 and i am a bit too big for my glanza but i dont care i wouldn't have any other car i fit in and out grand and ive plenty of room inside

get yourself a omp kubic steering wheel looks great and you wil have no probs getting in and out:)

tallman85

Fresh Recruit
Thanks for the input guys...it really a great forum what you have here. I look forward to find the glanza i want and be an owner of a great car and part of this informative group. :drive:

Glanza D

Member +
im 6'2" and not really any problems, wish seat would go further back though and on track photos can never see my head haha but some decent buckets on low rails will solve that no doubt

scot-ish

Member +
im 5'10 and i struggle to fit in my gt, well not really, theres plenty of room, but thought i would say something informative(even if it was a lie)

welcome along

glanzanut

Lifer
im 5'10 and i struggle to fit in my gt, well not really, theres plenty of room, but thought i would say something informative(even if it was a lie)

welcome along

thats nothing to do with your height, its all those pies your eating lol :p
nah mate im nearly 6ft 4" and its no prob at all.:freddy:

nexia201

Member +
ask sheldon he is from malta he is 6,5ft and fit in it oops sorry i meant 6.5 inches :p you can have a try in his to see if you fiy in it