To do or not to do.

Lidders

Member +
Right,

After some serious thinking, I want my car to be fully forged and running correctly etc...

I was thinking about a loan to do so.... I will be getting my compo moneys this year hopefully and can pay it off, i have a full time job and can afford the repayments etc.. have abit of a bad history with the banks tho as when i was young and stupid i had a overdraft and used it to its limit and didnt clear it and got in abit of debt.... but that was history about 5 months ago....never had a credit card or anything. but i dont know whether to wait until i get my moneys or do it now im so inpatient its unreal... and my mate is fucking me off as hes got a scoob type r and he keeps going on and on and on and on and on how fast it is the numpty... so yeh all comments welcome.
btw im not answering about how much i will be getting :D :shoot:

wee-jo

Member +
I would just wait mate. I'm in the process of rebuilding mine and so many times I've thought about a 2-3k loan to get the right setup I want. I feel that if you take a loan to pay for something on the car you feel as if the car is a burden rather than if you paid it all without borrowing. Just save up and use your comp money, be better in the long term mate.

Shorty

Member +
dito, just wait bud loans for mods are a bad road to go down, you car should be an asset not a debt!

wait. sometimes i regret gettin my loan to get my car then other days i dont but yeah dont bother id just wait mate definatly trust me! ive been daft with money in the past and wont be making same mistakes