to go 1.0 or 1.2 please help a.s.a.p

turbo-dan

Member +
hi all i am really struggling weather to set at 1.0 bar or 1.2 i am hoping to achive around 200 hp i will put my spec below could people please state facts on the boost settings to achive around this figure

i have as follows;

dave burwash hybrid turbo
fmic
rrfpv
s.s braced mani
braced de-cat
greedy emenage with full harness support
greedy profec2 boost controler
full s.s cat back
meshed turbo or front bumper not decided
hks acctuator

please help me with this matter genuine people only please no jackers

Gee

Member +
What did Dave say the hybrid was good for?

Would of thought it would be able to boost to 1.2bar safely.

Get it mapped at 1bar and 1.2bar and run 1.2bar when on the QTR, racing etc.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
well thats your anwaser... if it runs 1.2 bar safely and you want a definite 200hp why would you even concider running the 1bar

turbo-dan

Member +
200 is just a ball part figure if i can achive near this with only a bar os strain rather than 1.2 ill go for 1.0 but if 1 bar is only gona see around 170 ill go 1.2 i suppose in many ways its anyones guess as each engine runs different but was hoping for opinions all the same

cheers danny

GT_Neil

Member +
personally i'd just run 1.2 bar

if i had my chip fitted i know thats what i would get mine mapped too.

if you get it mapped to 1.0 you will only want to go back and get it mapped again to 1.2 lol

Dan3SGTE

Member +
im pretty sure you'll struggle to get 200hp at 1bar although with very good managment alongside a very good tuner i'd be confident at near 190-200hp at 1BAR on the hybrid....

Dan3SGTE

Member +
better yet, get iot mapped for 1.2bar, then turn it down once its mapped..... see how you like the performance on the different boost settings...