Tommrs, can't be trusted!!!!!!

mr2 rev3

Member +
For some very strange reason the above person thought it would be big cleaver idea to sell me something And not give me everthing i needed with the sale!! so now I'm missing major bits and he won't answer his phone. for about a month and half I've tried pm'ing and txting him with no joy!! I've even drove round chesterfield looking for him still no joy.

All I want is what I payed for months ago, don't be a prick and let your funny mate answering your phone, as that really pissed me off!!!!! Thinking you had answerd you phone for once, only to find some kid saying don't know pal!!! I've just bought the phone etc...

Just give me what I've payed for as I'm proper not happy Tom!!!!!

Last edited:

kemnaychris

Member +
Nightmare mate hope u get it sorted :)

There needs to b a rethink on members and what is sold they should go members only that pay to try find the scammers from the genuine

mr2 rev3

Member +
I honestly will never grasp somebody's mentality that thinks of ripping somebody off. :-(
It's just sad times we live in.

Lawrence

Member +
yes this guy cant be trusted i bought a intercooler pipe off him, it didn't arrive for a long time after lots and lots of pming, i got all sorts of excuses like his phone was broke he didnt have a computer bla bla bla. It did turn up eventually took ages though. Wouldn't buy from him again.