TOM's EP91 GLANZA style Bumpers Pics Are Up!

TOM's style Bumper available now to order via www.ep-styling.com or PM me for more details. I can also be contacted by Email at sales@ep-styling.com

These bumpers are excellent quality I am really impressed with how they fit onto the EP91s

These cost 259 GBP plus delivery of 25 GBP to Ireland or UK

tomsbumper001-1.jpg

tomsbumper004.jpg

Last edited:

Dan507

Member +
Looks sweet as, are they the 98 spec fogs? sorry to be a pain bu could i see a picture of the side?

Brendanlez

Member +
Any chance of meeting me on the road on Thursday evening Aiden ill pick this and the JAM skirts up and bring that actuator with me

No they don't come with a grill. Might looks different without a grill though because I have no radiator fitted in that photo!

A front mounted air filter relocation kit would look tidy in there. Same with an oil cooler;)

gizzy98

Member +
Indeed it would, I was more worried about someone just having the ability to open the bonnet easily if its parked outside (or rip off the air filter if relocated)

Was looking at ano front bumper you made a while ago but cant see it in the links now, will keep looking.

This one does look sweet though

I have sold a few of these Bumpers within the last month and each customer have been over the moon with them:)

If the members that purchased one wishes to forward some photos onto me via PM or mail I can post them up here.

Here it is on mine:

glanzapics002.jpg

glanzapics005.jpg

Aidan

bullet

Member +
wow. Are you making a full kit? Front rear and sides. And maybe spoiler. Maybe something different that noone else has made? Roof scoop? Bonnet? Doors? Boot lid?