Toms kitted ep82 td05 6speed

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
Mint 210bhp Toms kitted ep82 td05 6speed £4700

For sale: My toms kitted ep82 running a td05h 16g producing 210bhp with the corolla g6 6 speed gearbox

Item Condition: Extremly good no dents anywhere, front bumper has a few chips and a small crack. The mileage is around 88k miles if i remember right and the car has been properly converted to mph.

This starlet is in great condition and is a great example of a gt.

My reason for thinking about selling this is because i am thinking of trying something different. This car is a fast starlet and i will vet any buyers that come and see it as i dont want it getting wrecked so dont be expecting to take it out and abuse it.

I have maintaind this car with no expense spared.

Price and price conditions: £5250 now £4450 ono

Extra Info:

heres the spec pretty much:
*Toms front bumper
*Toms side skirts
*Genuine doobie rear splitter
*15" white enkei alloys
*Zep racing reverse carbon scoop

ENGINE AND GEARBOX:

*1.3 4efte
*6 speed gear box
*Exeddy paddle clutch
*Lightened and balanced flywheel
*Zep Racing 1.2mm metal headgasket
*Uprated earth kit
*WEPR equal length manifold
*Tdo5h 16g turbo
*Blitz blow off valve
*WEPR custom made turbo back exhaust with screamer pipe
*Magnecore blue 8mm ht leads
*Vr4 fmic with custom made hard piping
*HKS mushroom filter relocated outside of engine bay in the wing and behind a hole in the bumper for maximum air intake
*330cc injectors
*255LPH uprated fuel pump
*Fuel pressure regulator

HANDLING:

*Fully adjustable TRD coilovers with height, dampening and camber adjustment.
*Antilift plates.
*standard front brace
*braided front brake hoses

INTERIOR AND ELECTRONICS:

*toad cat 1 alarm and imob
*Safc 2
*Fuel cut defender
*Dual gauge pillar pod with boost guage

Pictures:

DSC00367-1.jpg

newest.jpg

Mascrat29608.jpg

Mascrat19608.jpg

CopyofMascrat19608.jpg

DSC00605.jpg

DSC00598.jpg

100_0077.jpg

RR.jpg

Mot till June 09 tax till end of May

Contact Details: 07840394118 or pm or email bean_bean@hotmail.co.uk

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Cash on collection

Last edited:

starletgt.neal

The Brightest BULB
this is one of the nicest cleanest gt's ive ever seen you can clearly see no expense has been spared....free bump for a gorgous gt...:)

Does look a really nice example, but comparing it with some others on the market you do seem to be asking a bit much as its not forged.

stedee

Member +
Does look a really nice example, but comparing it with some others on the market you do seem to be asking a bit much as its not forged.
i dont know about that - 6 speed gearbox and obviously very well looked after, i think its worth that easy but getting it is a different matter

nicholai

Member +
that is a alsome gt my friend you done wanna sell it that is the cleanest one i have ever seen you have done yourself proud with that my friend if i had the money i would say yes strate away

dan

Member +
seen this plenty of times and also had a play with it back in the lancer :) very tidy motor and the new owner would not be dissapointed :)

Good luck matey

pc18

No offence guys but you cant really argue the value of a car if you havent actually seen it. this is a very genuine example and extremly well cared for.

Cheers for the other comments guys!

As for top speed it wont do 180mph lol. The most i have seen is 145 and chickened out. but it will easily pull right to the limiter in 6th.

ep82 gt boy

Member +
very nice car and although i havent seen it looking at those pictures i would say its worth the asking price.. good luck with sale

pc18

Open to offers around the asking price.

The car also has the rare optional door mounted speaker pods and the dash tray!!!

richglanzav

Member +
gorgeous gt, cud the corolla box taske more power? take it with forged internals u cud run a lot more bhp? but awesome car cnt understand ppl that dnt think its worth it, never even seen one b4 with a 6 speed box i wud snap it up if i cud insure it right now lol

Last edited:

pc18

i dont really know how much power the box can take. its been spot on so far. with forged internals the td05 can make plenty more power

pc18

i forget to put that the car also has a very slick blitz ss id3 duel solenoid boost controler.