Light blue side lights
TOM'S front bumper
TOM'S side skirts
TOM'S rear spats

I.C.E and security:
Front tweeters
JVC 6x9's
Sony xplod head unit
Clifford G5 concept alarm with turbo timer (thatcham cat 1)

other info:
Air con has been removed
Engine has been running 1.2 bar of boost

The car has reams of Toyota dealership receipts ( previous owner was a toyota mechanic )as well as service history from japan. All the wheel bearings have been changed and rear discs changed along with new handbrake cable.The rear crankshaft seal has also been done, and the car has also benefited from regular oil and filter changes as well as new plugs, fuel filter, dizzy and rotor arm It also passed through it's MOT the other week first time with only brake pads as an advisory. I have also had a new radiator put in and thermostat. The car made 174bhp at 1.1 bar with the standard turbo, so i would guess it would be around 200bhp with this new turbo. The tyres are in a good condition with lots of tread left, and although the engine has covered over 100,000 miles (clock still read on KM's though) the engine still pulls really well, and there is no sign on smoke or strange noises made by the engine, and starts first time even on cold mornings.

*ADDED INFO*

The car has just had 2 mint new front seats put in it so there is no longer 1 bucket seat in the car, although the buyer can have the bucket seats if they want. I have also just received the outer door plastic trims, because the old ones are scratched. The car also comes with the original spare wheel ( never used), jack, and tool kit

bad bits

The car is very good condition for its age, but obviously there are a few small scratches etc. Nothing major just trying to be honest. Also due to the bodykit being quite low, there is a small crack in the front bumper..but as its fibreglass its very easy to fix. Its not really noticeable though and doesnt take away from the fantastic looks of the car. The driver side CV joint has started to knock and there is one bucket seat in the car due to me never getting round to fitting the other, which i will provide with the sale.

I've tried to be honest as i can about this, as this car is worth alot more in parts and spares, but i need it gone so I've done my best to price this to sell. Viewing is welcome. Thanks for looking

MOT TILL JAN 2010
TAX TILL JULY 2009

Pictures:
21042008348.jpg

26052008389.jpg

10062008400.jpg

10062008404.jpg

20022009344.jpg

MORE PICS ON REQUEST

Contact Details:
PM me, or email bigdave113@hotmail.com

Last edited:

zee20

Member +
dave the car looks mint buddy

good luck with the sale. You will get what your after for this car matey

dave-izzle

Member +
looks awesome with a great spec and an even better price!

i thought the price was more than reasonable, but had no solid takers. 2 people were supposed to come down on saturday and 'buy' it but never showed up and i been offered a p/x with a saxo vtr with 90k and £2100. might have to price drop. gonna add more pics and add to the description soon