toms kitted,forged gt28r ep82 for sale

ollygtir

Member +
putting this car up for sale due to have another starlet i can drive and feel someone else could be getting a better use out of her. realise its up for alot but it has alot of great parts on that have hardly been used.
For sale:

Item Condition: good condition ep82 semi street/track car

Price and price conditions: £5,500 0r p/x for good honda type R

Extra Info: haven't really finished the car to what i wanted to do with it from when i brought it. have owned the car for about a year and a half now and brought it with some bits already done but in a shoddy state. have battled my way through it and have spent so much money on the car to try and make it as good as i could for the budget i had. the engine has now done about 5k miles since rebuilt. the cylinders were bored out but then re-sleaved to take the standard size back in. the crank was re-ground and had all bearings and standard parts replaced. after this was done it had the standard head skimmed and was built with a 2.4mm head gasket. when i had the diff put in i had the head changed with 5efte cams in and replaced the 2.4mm head gasket with a 2mm to higher compression slightly. all new belts were put in and all oils were changed after only about 500 mile.
after this work was done i took the car to street racers in leicester to where the car was mapped to just under 1.2bar, it was hitting about 1.18bar to be bang on and came out with 205bhp and 200Ilbs of torque. i've tried to take care of this project that i've had and have only had 1 track day out of it at donnington where i think i managed to prove that it may only be a 1.3litre turbo but if you can't drive your 100k car whats the point. this car has been built for a track purpose but has nothing more than what most people on here are using. oil has always been changed every 3k miles if not less. kinda have always just changed things when i feel its time so probably more like 2k miles.

spec:

Engine:
ross racing pistons 74mm
pauter rods
re-ground crank
2mm zep racing head gasket
1.5 litre cams (5e fte engine)
zep racing baffled sump (not fitted yet)
460cc injectors
sard fuel pressure regulator
manifold ( not sure on make
GT28R turbo
hks filter
autobahn intercooler
greddy dump valve
greddy catch tank
greddy pfofec b spec 2
greddy emanage
greddy 3 bar map sensor
custom exhaust on the car now. have brought some new flanges so i can make up a new exhuast but not got around to it yet.

Transmission:
quaife lsd done 1500mile
exedy single plate clutch done 3000mile but was sweet when we put the diff in, otherwise it would have been changed.
gear box is as standard but had all new bearings when diff was put in and checked out to be in great condition.
quick shift kit in car.
there's no dodgy movement or crunching from the tranmission.

brakes,Suspension an handling:
willwood 4 pot brakes on front standard on rear but trust me it stops
gab front and rear strut braces
d2 coilovers with adjustable top mounts
whitline panhard rod
along with the half cage its a rather solid ride

Wheels:
16inch white alloys. not really sure on make as only brought them for track use. no major marks on them. rear tires are ok fronts needed swapping over now as i have spares for these wheels.

Interior:
OMP suede super turismo 280mm steering wheel
auto gauge gauges X4 (boost, water temp, oil temp + oil pressure)
recaro carbon kevlar seat re-trimmed in black leather
Half cage sprayed in white
OMP 4 point harness with quick snap buckle
richbrook gear knob
there is no stereo or speakers, the back is totally stripped out to the metal leaving nowt. the front still has the carpet in at the moment but plans were to totally start stripping the front out to get the weight down. plus there is no passenger seat. can arrange one though if needed.

Exterior:
Tom's real front bumper
Tom's side skirts
Tom's rear spats
HRF rear spoiler
New style boot lid
Quad light conversion
smoked side repeaters
aero catch lockable bonnet catch's

probably loads i've missed out so probably best give me a ring.

Would rather this car be picked up if possible

pics can be found here:
http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/showthread.php?t=6113

hope that works. cheers for reading.olly

ollygtir

Member +
safe lads. cheers for the kind words. i was on the old site to dude. still have the other starlet project going so will still be on here. will be a dam shame to see it go. if know one has it in the next few weeks then i'll keep it and book some more track days for her. don't think its a bad buy considering mods. if the car don't sell then i might sell the tom's kit, would rather somone else get the use out of it just incase i come off the track and crack something. cheers.olly

goldenvtr

Member +
IF you do deside to split some bits off the car give me a shout mate, you know ill take the bumper ;)

But as it is i would deffo pay your asking price. so much expensive stuff on it.

ollygtir

Member +
alright. i've made a short list so far just incase i break the kit. dan your first inline. would rather put it back to standard if i can. how much do you think its worth to ya lads. pm me if interested. sorry if didn't tex ya back dan, ran out of credit again. olly

Jules-B

Member +
hi there mate. v interested in her..

which car is it in your other thread....so many starlets to look at!!, and where abouts are you located??

aaronw

Member +
that really is a great price considering the spec,im sure someone will buy it as it is,i know i woulda if it was for sale few months back!!

ollygtir

Member +
power.jpg

PIC_0019.jpg

PIC_0017.jpg

enginebay.jpg

rollcage.jpg

DSCF0793.jpg

DSCF0771.jpg

DSCF0770.jpg

some of the stuff i put in

Photo-0012.jpg

Photo-0011.jpg

DSCF0737.jpg

DSCF0743.jpg

Turbo1.jpg

Turbosetupfitted.jpg

ollygtir

Member +
alright dude there's a few pics. i'm located not far from worcester not far from junction 6 M5. can sort you some other pics out if you want.will have to go and take them for you though.

A

Animal GT

lovely car,jus reminds me of a friends gt..love it:D..should sell no problem mate

ollygtir

Member +
cheers dude. sos if some of the pics look crap everyone. took them with a poo camera. still going if anyones after a good buy.