tong turbo trumpet size?

carrington865

Member +
i jus ordered some 57mm 90deg bend off ebay. both silicone and the alloy one. total of 30 quid. happy with that. tongs turbo suppose to be at my door 2moro
:p:p;);):rockon::rockon:

durmz

Member +
i jus ordered some 57mm 90deg bend off ebay. both silicone and the alloy one. total of 30 quid. happy with that. tongs turbo suppose to be at my door 2moro
:p:p;);):rockon::rockon:

beware that with that size ure gonna have a job getting it imbetween the turbo and the oil filter if u havent relocated the filter mate, i ad a little mare just trying to get a 40mm hose on mine the other day

carrington865

Member +
hmmm good point didnt think of that. il see what i can do once get it all through. how easy are the oil filter relocation kits to fit? any 1 got pics of them? also who can i get them off, any links?

Last edited:

kieran.s gt

Member +
hmmm good point didnt think of that. il see what i can do once get it all through. how easy are the oil filter relocation kits to fit? any 1 got pics of them? also who can i get them off, any links?

i fitted a 57mm hose no problem if you take your time you will get to fit

carrington865

Member +
ok cool cool il give it a go. if not then il jus get a relocation filter. air con has been taken out so i have got a bit of room to work with

CMR

Member +
57mm fitted fine on mine with the standard oil filter in place too.

Takes a bit of persuasion but it fits..

gt-stu

Member +
beware that with that size ure gonna have a job getting it imbetween the turbo and the oil filter if u havent relocated the filter mate, i ad a little mare just trying to get a 40mm hose on mine the other day

i got an ebay 57mm bend on no bother with the filter in standard posistion

carrington865

Member +
wen you say standard position do ya mean where all relocation kits go eg the grill. or literally the standard efi pipe route???

i want to relocate mine to the grill for the cold air

CMR

Member +
No we mean with the oil filter in the stock position as someone said above it wouldnt fit.

Basically a 57mm 90 degree bend fits fine and relocates your air filter to the front on a tong turbo..

keya

Member +
ive gt tongs on mine, nt sure of the size n i no its a bit dodgey bt ive jus got mesh on it lol, can hear it spooling alot louder, plus the wastegate flutter is louder. sounds sick!

carrington865

Member +
ive gt tongs on mine, nt sure of the size n i no its a bit dodgey bt ive jus got mesh on it lol, can hear it spooling alot louder, plus the wastegate flutter is louder. sounds sick!

ive read to many bad things on forums of ppls experience with mesh. not really considerin it.