Tongs turbo ok after all

Well My car was smoking a few days ago and I thought oh crap my new hybrid has shit itself, and its only done a few hundred miles, so i think i might of made a few people panic, but after investigation i found my oil catch can hose had got caught in between the inlet manifold and strut bar and had been reduced to half its size, so i corrected this and took my car for a good drive and it hasnt smoked since, so im obv goin to keep an eye on it but i think its fine now, Enzo is a top bloke tho, came straight to me to help me out, cheers :)

Spoke a bit too soon i think it seems to still be letting out slight blue, whitey smoke when reved to 4k just parked, this aint normal isit? it dont smoke on idel, boost or overrun tho? cheers

Well it dont seem to use any no, im gunna get my plugs out today to check to see wat state they are in, they have been in about a year and half so i will just check them over to rule them out, any other ideas? recon its stem seals? its smokes when letting off the throttle when revin it to around 4k when standing