Top gear Petition???

Dolbs_Mk1

Fresh Recruit
I think we should get in contact with Top-Gear and try bully thm into making an episode that focuses on the -Top 5 turbo charged cars under £5k-

It would finally be an episode that would relate to us Jap drivers , im fed up with seeing stupid (but nice) lambo's ferraris and astons, they are unrealistic, not EVERYONE can get to enjoy thm. =D

Ben89

Lifer
to be fair if a petition even gets going as soon as it lands on clarksons desk he will just take the piss out of it lol,

richglanzav

Member +
top gear the rich mans programme. u hear about them referring to cars like the vxr corsa 16k or so being a cheap hot hatch.....yeah well cheap lolz

Ben89

Lifer
it is cheap for a brand new car with that sort of power to weight ratio, tbh i only whatch top gear for a laugh i dont really agree with there taste in cars and the fact that the cars they test are pritty much never going to be affordable for me lol.

addz

Member +
Not a chance, nevertheless good idea.

What a bad ass avatar, is that really you, or is it part of a paranormal theme.

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
5th gear are the guys that do the sort of more affordable everyday cars...maybe try them

5th Gear's been canned chap...

As for Top Gear, they can hardly review second-hand cars, so they have to pick the best of what's available from the recently released market. I wouldn't consider £16k for a hot hatch cheap either as I prefer cheaper, more powerful cars on the second-hand market, but I wouldn't want to change what they do or what they review as it's a good programme.

Besides, if they get a Starlet on there, they'd kill it for fun. That would just be upsetting!

stew

Member +
:haha: i feel a bit less guilty now i know i'm not the only 1 that cracked up at the avatar :haha:

sorry dobs_mk1 mate but what were u thinking when u made that :haha:

bucketep91

Member +
some1 already said that m8 lol ^

top gear wouldnt have anything to do with a car like our starlets and if they did it'd be made out to be a boy racers car, although it would be cool and if some1 starts a pettition ill sign it :D

top gear have done things like that in the past. jeremy went to a cruise and took the piss out of people and the max power challenge with the v6 wide arch pug.

5th gear would have been game for it they did it with saxo's