(Touchy Subject) British National Party

stuart

Member +
Firstly, if you come into this thread and play the race card, I will remove your posts from the topic. This thread is purely to see what other people opinions, including those from different backgrounds, this thread is in no way aimed at enticing racial abuse etc.

I've just read this article;

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Po...tial_Breaches_Relating_To_Membership_Policies

Now it seems to me that people are actually starting to take notice of what the BNP have to say, after years of very right wing views.
I myself seem to find that I am drawn to 'some' of the views what the BNP are trying to encorparte into the UK's society.

A number of recent newspaper articles that seem to catch my eye are where a family of illegal immigrants claimed that they could not use public transport as they were 'racially attacked' and 'abused with racial motives' so... the council/tax payer decided to give them a grant to purchase a vehicle. They don't have a UK license? Insurance? If I went and tried to do the same, I would get laughed at.
Crime in my local town has soared, only the other day, 2 polish people were arrested for a stabbing that occured in broad day light, my town seems to be a safe haven for people getting past immigration.....
Uninsured cars that are bought with tax/mot for a year are dumped when the tax runs out, we have a street that has a number of polish shops, that used to have a sign in the windows that slandered british people. Look at the Lindsay oil refinary, British people are dismissed due to lack of work, the same day another job agency is employed foreign people as they will pay them less.

UK society if not the world is becoming too easy to play the race card, or the equality or even the human rights card, if there is so much revolving around this... Why is there MOBO awards? Black Police Officers association? I'm not criticising this, but when you can't call a white board a white board or a black bin bags it starts to take the piss.

I've kinda gone off topic with the above, just an example...

I know who I'll be potentially voting for, I'm getting sick of being shat on in my own country. Better off pissing in the wind.

Last edited:

durmz

Member +
i agree with a few of the bnp's views and agree completely with what u have said, alot if its bullshit, but i would never ever vote for bnp becuase it seems like there just playing the cards that everybodys thinking, then say they get elected, then theyl go extreme and turn the uk into nazi britain, theres too much bad past with the bnp, they cant be trusted.

weakboy2

Member +
yes, even UKIP are worth a vote. Our goverment just spends all the money it doesnt have on everything but our own welfare. I.E. the EU. Its near the 40million pounds a DAY that gets pumped into the EU from the UK. WTF.

I hate politics i really do. One thing is for sure though... Labour is pretty much finished.

GTdan

In The Closet
i dont mind people LEGALLY coming into our country (like the scots and irish visiting lol) but what i do get wound up is the amount of refugees/illegal immigrants that come into the country expecting (and they get too) free money, food, houses, cars, schooling etc etc that come out of our taxes that we pay.

Now to me, theres only the BNP that want to put a stop to this - everyones on about expenses etc - but how much do we give to the government that goes to these people?? alot more than the expensive scandal thats going on.

stuart

Member +
i agree with a few of the bnp's views and agree completely with what u have said, alot if its bullshit, but i would never ever vote for bnp becuase it seems like there just playing the cards that everybodys thinking, then say they get elected, then theyl go extreme and turn the uk into nazi britain, theres too much bad past with the bnp, they cant be trusted.

Things have changed - Maybe you are thinking of the 'National Front'? I think BNP will turn Britain into hopefully, a government similar to Australia.....

stuart

Member +
but what i do get wound up is the amount of refugees/illegal immigrants that come into the country expecting (and they get too) free money, food, houses, cars, schooling etc etc that come out of our taxes that we pay.

There was a article published awhile ago now that I read, where an illegal immigrant raped a girl, when he was taken to court, stuck before a Judge, his response to the rape was 'that he needed to get sent to jail to learn English'.

So, the tax payer paid for the trial, his prison time, he'll learn English, then disapear into the system.....

ALaN

Member +
Things have changed - Maybe you are thinking of the 'National Front'? I think BNP will turn Britain into hopefully, a government similar to Australia.....
Exactly what we need.the best example of how strict they are is the programme border patrol, now if britain was like that the goverment could spend the money else where (like the roads) and taxes could be lower.i have no problem with people who want to move to this country and work and spend their money here though

stuart

Member +
I have no people with coming here, wanting to work then also putting the money back into society. I have spoke to people who have come from Eastern european countries, and just from talking to them, they admit that they send more than 50% of the wages they earn back to their home country. This is not putting it back into society.

lingl9z

Member +
I Agree with a fair few of the bnp's views but i would never vote for them, they have this thing about being proud to be British etc, I was born here, my parents were born here so does that not make me British? according to them it doesn't (I'm mixed half white half black) I do think the whole race card things pathetic something i laugh at, especially when Asian or black guys claim they can't be racist as there not white? makes no sence at all!

I do like the idea of having a government much like Australia but i can't see that happening anytime soon.

They should on the other hand change the laws about seeking Asylum etc if your ilegal then f/o and do something that entitles you to be a valuable resource for this country.

From what I've seen/read/heard about the bnp there based on a racist foundation, however other partys should look in to some of there ideas, and adopt them in to making Britain a nicer place to live.

ALaN

Member +
yep thats what pisses me off mate and prob 1 of the major reasons for our economy being the way it is 2day.

bucketep91

Member +
this is always going to be a very very touchy subject, and the reason for it is the way the media make the BNP look and some of the idiots that support the BNP for the wrong reasons, they are not a racist party! my uncle is a glasgow mp and he does'nt have a racist bone in his body. Iv seen a few pages pop up on bebo and facebook recentley named fuck the bnp and all that rubbish then you go on and the only thing that is mentioned are the colours of peoples skins and imigrants and nazi's. none of them haver actually picked up a leaflet and read there policies and im sure most would agree with the majority of them.

1 woman my uncle spoke to a few years back had a snack bar, the same pitch fully licenced for 23 years and a mosque was openend up just next to it and they complained they could smell the bacon when entering the mosque and 2 weeks later the womans snackbar was shut down, we do have to respect their religion but sorry that doesnt justify puting a woman out of work

JGT

Member +
The above was one of a few reasons I wanted to leave England, Immigration is so strict in Japan and I wish England would follow this. I'm not meaning this in a rude way but I dont see any other race except Japanese and a few white westerners a week. It's rare to see another white person here... I will see maybe 1 black person every month. Thats it, never seen an Indian here, polish, thai, chinese etc etc..

On the flip side it opens up another side to the story, like foreigners in England i'm a foreigner in Japan. I'm the one getting stared at by every Japanese national and believe me sometimes they are not staring in a polite way (except women :p) but in a very rude way.

I'm here to work though and i'm now a citizen of Japan, I wont claim any living allowance or break the laws here.

Not long ago I saw a sign up on the wall and it translated to ''lets stop illegal immigrants and illegal workers in Japan'', under that it said ''stop crime from foreigners living in Japan''. I felt a bit un-easy to be honest after the last bit, kinda like 'you cheeky cunts'!! The more I thought about it the more I realised its because we dont have that in England. England wouldn't put up a sign like that. I still think about that sign but at the same time I also thought fair play to you Japan for not giving a fuck, it's your country and yep you can advertise what you like. Even tho I felt like the sign reffered to all foreigners are criminals etc.. Then when I think like that I get a taste of what it must feel like to be a foreigner in England.

I don't mind the foreigners in UK that work and dont cause trouble or hassle for others but the onese scrounging need to be fcuked off! I think BNP is the answer, even though they would possibly object to my Japanese wife :(

bucketep91

Member +
I Agree with a fair few of the bnp's views but i would never vote for them, they have this thing about being proud to be British etc, I was born here, my parents were born here so does that not make me British? according to them it doesn't (I'm mixed half white half black) I do think the whole race card things pathetic something i laugh at, especially when Asian or black guys claim they can't be racist as there not white? makes no sence at all!

I do like the idea of having a government much like Australia but i can't see that happening anytime soon.

They should on the other hand change the laws about seeking Asylum etc if your ilegal then f/o and do something that entitles you to be a valuable resource for this country.

From what I've seen/read/heard about the bnp there based on a racist foundation, however other partys should look in to some of there ideas, and adopt them in to making Britain a nicer place to live.

good example of the way the media makes the bnp look

stuart

Member +
My little sisters class is stupid, she has said to me that maybe 6/7 children cannot speak English, how is a teacher meant to teach when they don't understand?

lingl9z

Member +
It's true, how i see if is you should respect the rules on the country what ever religion or race you are, reminds me of the women that got arrested for naming a teddy Mohammad when she asked all the children what name they wanted etc. Where as over here people are aloud to do what ever they feel and are often above the law's that we have to follow.

stuart

Member +
Where as over here people are aloud to do what ever they feel and are often above the law's that we have to follow.

Too many people play on the equality cards though. Its not needed, and too many people are that fast to jump on the bandwagon.

lingl9z

Member +
Indeed totally agree, not being white my self i can establish what is and what isn't racist and it usually doesn't phase me either way, really does wind me up the amount of people that play the racist card when in actual fact there usually the ones that are racist.

Has anything been done to stop illegal immigrants/shipping them back etc? or are they still flooding in as we speak?

Just out of interest would you guys class me as British or ?

stuart

Member +
You have said your parents are British and I assume you have a British passport, therefore you are a citizen, regardless of your colour of skin. We are kinda going off topic here and making it a skin colour issue. BNP are trying to address the issues of immigrants in our country.

bucketep91

Member +
i class any1 as british if they are in this country legally and offering somthing. weve got enough spongers in this country we dont need any more from other countries

VPower

Member +
this is always going to be a very very touchy subject, and the reason for it is the way the media make the BNP look and some of the idiots that support the BNP for the wrong reasons, they are not a racist party! my uncle is a glasgow mp and he does'nt have a racist bone in his body. Iv seen a few pages pop up on bebo and facebook recentley named fuck the bnp and all that rubbish then you go on and the only thing that is mentioned are the colours of peoples skins and imigrants and nazi's. none of them haver actually picked up a leaflet and read there policies and im sure most would agree with the majority of them.

1 woman my uncle spoke to a few years back had a snack bar, the same pitch fully licenced for 23 years and a mosque was openend up just next to it and they complained they could smell the bacon when entering the mosque and 2 weeks later the womans snackbar was shut down, we do have to respect their religion but sorry that doesnt justify puting a woman out of work
Now if it was the other way round, we wanted to build a christian church in there country we would get shot or put in prison. Its not fair, this is a christian country yet all other religions are coming into our country and building mosques etc. How the goverment can let people stay in the country who can speak no english i think is outrageous.