toyota altezza pics

Aidan-G

Member +
"thinking" of going for one of these for a bit of comfort,i have driven one a long time ago.i know there slow compared to starlet but its comfort im after:cool:

i have been looking at ones for sale on a few differant sites,none of which caught my eye.i dont know what it was but most of them didnt look right,so i just posted this thread to see if anyone has some nice pics of altezza's preferably in black or blue...with no crazy bodykits..

Johnny_C

Lifer
"thinking" of going for one of these for a bit of comfort,i have driven one a long time ago.i know there slow compared to starlet but its comfort im after:cool:

i have been looking at ones for sale on a few differant sites,none of which caught my eye.i dont know what it was but most of them didnt look right,so i just posted this thread to see if anyone has some nice pics of altezza's preferably in black or blue...with no crazy bodykits..
are you on drugs??
lol
theres some fine examples of them around,always liked them myself.sore on juice though,and are very tail happy.
take a look on carzone,donedeal etc.

Johnny_C

Lifer
0303tur_01z+Toyota_Altezza+Front_Passenger_Side.jpg

i think this would move....

Johnny_C

Lifer
lovely car but kind of expensive i think,are they all making that money in the uk?

@johnny whats in that a 2jz or something?lol
no beams turbo i think.
you would get a clean altezza here for your gt no problem.
i wouldnt mind a chaser,but im not paying near a grand for tax.

Aidan-G

Member +
@johnny i wouldnt swap mine

@dec what colour,i have seen a white one on donedeal or somewhere with stupid greedy stickers on it from cavan!lol

Craig

Lifer
Why don't you got for the 280T Altezza if you're worried about them being slow. 280bhp standard from a 3SGTE.

Brendanlez

Member +
Doesnt matter what Altezza ya go for if ya get bored of the NA a turbo kit can be bolted straight in to them... :rockon:

@ Johnny, Im still driving the black one not too bad on juice as long as your not sitting at 6000rpm the whole time actually pretty easy for a 2.0l

The black top engine ones are sore but as long as you get a red top it makes all the difference.

And what is wrong with tail happy, just dont get caught like i did in my old twincam

Last edited:

Decep82

Member +
@johnny i wouldnt swap mine

@dec what colour,i have seen a white one on donedeal or somewhere with stupid greedy stickers on it from cavan!lol

no dats not it but dat 1 is turbo:) the 1 im on about is mint and never driven very particular owner its not advertised

Johnny_C

Lifer
Doesnt matter what Altezza ya go for if ya get bored of the NA a turbo kit can be bolted straight in to them... :rockon:

@ Johnny, Im still driving the black one not too bad on juice as long as your not sitting at 6000rpm the whole time actually pretty easy for a 2.0l

The black top engine ones are sore but as long as you get a red top it makes all the difference.

And what is wrong with tail happy, just dont get caught like i did in my old twincam
must get a run in yours on sunday if im up your way.
aidan you keeping the gt?