mickyboy

Member +
FOR SALE: Toyota Caldina GT-T 5-Speed Manual 3SGTE 20L Turbo
MANUFACTURE DATE: February 1998
DATE FIRST REGISTERED IN UK: 12th August 2008
MILEAGE: Currently 54,300 miles will go up as it dose get used
TAX: Till feb 2011
MOT: Expires 12th October 2011

Unfurtunatly the time has come for me to sell my much loved Toyota Caldina GT,as most of you will know this was Marks old car so its been well maintained oil changes etc always warmed up and cooled down.

For thoughs that dont know what a Caldina GT is here's a run down,

Three things make this Caldina very unique over other models:

1) She's an 'Active Aero' Edition
2) She's 'TECS' (Toyota Excellent Conversion Series) converted
3) She's a 5-Speed manual

The Active Aero Edition is a genuine Toyota model with an OEM enhanced bodykit. Over the standard car, this one has a different bumper, grille, side-skirts and rear bumper extension.

'TECS' is very unique. Basically, a 'Toyota Excellent Conversion Series' ('TECS' for short) car has been modified directly by the Toyota Dealer. This means that the modifications she has have were all dealer fitted, and were thus covered under the standard manufacturers warranty. She even has a separate plate on the bulkhead to identify that she's been 'TECS' converted. The modifications fitted by the dealer are:

- TEIN Type Wagon Coilovers
- GANADOR Stainless Steel Exhaust System
- APEXI Induction and Hard Pipe

Finally, I'd estimate that 95% of Caldina's that go to auction are automatic, so finding a manual is rare enough, but with this mileage, grade, plus the Active Aero kit and 'TECS' conversion, this is a rare car indeed.

The ST215W Caldina GT-T (similar to our Toyota Avensis) shares virtually the same engine and drivetrain from the Celica GT4. Featuring a 3S-GTE turbo-charged engine, this engine produces 260ps (the highest factory output that Toyota produced from this engine) through its permanent four-wheel drive system. As you'd expect, she's fully kitted inside, with full electrics/air con etc. She also has auto-sensing headlights. My car also has 17" alloys, a RAZO turbo timer, 2000+ spec rear light clusters, a full set of side-window wind-deflectors, and full set of mats. With the induction kit and exhaust system, this car will have a higher power figure, possibly between 270-280ps.

When imported, this car 80,255 kilometres (49,868 miles). When she was last MOT'd, she had 84,002 showing on the odometer. The odometer has been converted to MPH, so she has only covered an additional 4,300 miles since it was imported

This car has been well looked after by its former Japanese owner, it arrived in the UK with a fresh oil change, and has service stickers on the car together with a sticker showing a fuel system cleanse @ 70,000kms.

This car is very, very rare, and whilst there are a handful of Caldina's in the country, getting one with this spec will be impossible. This is a VERY reluctant sale, but as with life, things change, so it's time to sell her.

NOTE i also have the Auction seat here to prove that it is a grade 3.5
Also insurance is prity cheap considering the power out put of the car i think its because its an estate wagon.

Picture218-2.jpg

Picture220.jpg

Picture156.jpg

dsc01021q-1.jpg

dsc01022wi-1.jpg

Picture223.jpg

Picture224.jpg

Picture222.jpg

dsc01034k-1.jpg

dsc01035o.jpg

Picture274-1.jpg

Picture275.jpg

Picture280-1.jpg

Picture276.jpg

Picture277-1.jpg

Price..Reduced £4400 ONO
Location Middlesbrough
Contact Details PM me orr text/Call on 07547954880

Last edited:

danb87

South East England Area Rep
thats a very smart lookin car mate, im sure there will be some one looking too get something bigger seems alot pf people startin familys etc these days lol

glwts

sorry for spam but must say that is feckin lovely! absoulte beaut! if i had money id take your arm and all
best of luck with the sale

mickyboy

Member +
That's an awesome car indeed, almost like a Glanza Wagon! whats running cost's like on this!?

To be honest its not that bad it dosnt cost that much more to run then my old glanza that was running 200bhp,the thing with this car is you can keep it off boost there for saveing fuel unlike my old glanza were id be on boost all the time due to the small ct9 turbo...I have never worked out what MPG i get as i didnt buy the car to be economical but id say on a long run for £60 id get about 350miles,well thats what i got when i picked it up off Mark.Orr and its got something like a 90 liter tank.

Thanks for the kind comments guys...i have added somemore pics of the interior as requested..i have also took the car matts out so show there is no holes in the carpet ect.

Cheers
Micky

Chris_

Fresh Recruit
Hi mickyboy, I have just joined here after seeing your car on pistonhead heads, I done a quick google search and up poped this forum :) I am interested in your car, I will drop you a PM and discuss there :)
kind regards

Chris

mickyboy

Member +
Hi mickyboy, I have just joined here after seeing your car on pistonhead heads, I done a quick google search and up poped this forum :) I am interested in your car, I will drop you a PM and discuss there :)
kind regards

Chris

Hi Chris i've just replied to you PM buddy :)