Toyota Celica Version TRD

gv1.3

Admin
drove one with a straight through exhaust and it was pretty quick compared to the 140bhp celicas. They also look a bit better in my opinion. Have been driving the gf's celica a lot over the past few days they are fantastic cars to drive and handle excellently.

wesgt

Lifer
i had a 2000 celica trd-m sport, 200 bhp vvtLi, upgraded suspension, trd antiroll bars etc. handled very well. nice car

17112006121.jpg

Last edited:

Johnny_C

Lifer
i had a 2000 celica trd-m sport, 200 bhp vvtLi, upgraded suspension, trd antiroll bars etc. handled very well. nice car

17112006121.jpg
like that.
trd done loads to them...seam welded,suspension,forged high comp pistons etc...
would u recommend one wes?

wesgt

Lifer
i'd def recommend one, fensport based there 600bhp celica on this model. and i think thats crap about being a girls car, it handles better than an integra, not as powerful in the standard form, but its not all about power, and the attention mine got from women was unbelievable!!! plus, how many integras out there, this was a limited production model, 800 cars i think, could be wrong. all in all a good car, and its toyota, its the first car i ever imported and the only one i was sorry i sold

parkiboy

Member +
i'd def recommend one, fensport based there 600bhp celica on this model. and i think thats crap about being a girls car, it handles better than an integra, not as powerful in the standard form, but its not all about power, and the attention mine got from women was unbelievable!!! plus, how many integras out there, this was a limited production model, 800 cars i think, could be wrong. all in all a good car, and its toyota, its the first car i ever imported and the only one i was sorry i sold

i highly doubt it handles better than an integra :p normal celica's definetly dont anyway.

i nearly got a 190 but it was too tame for me, the integra is a more hardcore that was the only reason i went for the integra, if i wanted a nice comfy car i would have got the celica!

wesgt

Lifer
well as stated its not a normal celica!! so you can't really say you doubt what you don't know about, i've driven both, have you?? also, as i said, how many integras are out there, there everywhere, i've only met one other trd celica on the road!

parkiboy

Member +
well as stated its not a normal celica!! so you can't really say you doubt what you don't know about, i've driven both, have you?? also, as i said, how many integras are out there, there everywhere, i've only met one other trd celica on the road!

well ill keep my opinions til i see proof :p

gv1.3

Admin
Having driven both a stock celiva and stock integra I can honestly say the celica was superior through the bends. The 140bhp versions are a little under powered though but are so sure footed and as mentioned above integras are everywhere.