Not open for further replies.

Momin

Member +
For sale: Corolla GTI

Item Condition: Explained below

Price and price conditions: £550 ono

Extra Info:

Hi,

I bought this with the Intention of keeping it but iv no longer got the time because iv got 2 other twinnys.

The car is a 1989 Corolla GTI, Iv got lots and lots of paper for the car (Most prev MOTs and many recipts). Its got seats from a Non TVIS GTI, Which are mint and much comfier than the TVIS seats. The rear wiper has also been removed giving it a meaner, cleaner look.

The car has always been taken care off which can be proved by the recipts and condition of it, The front arches are mint so are the rear arches. The tailgate is also mint. The only thing that lets the car down is a dint or two in places.

All 4 Tyres are have Very good thread.

The car is Taxed and Tested Till early Feburary 2008. Iv also got alot of history and recipts etc for the car.

Please ring for any more info (NO WITHELD NUMBERS). For an Extra £150 i can include Koni adjustable shocks for this car.

Pictures: Theres a shite one on pistonheads but il take some today (Been rainging past few days)

Contact Details: 07865997023

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up

NDR008

Fresh Recruit
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I REALLY WANT THIS!!!! Got no cash for the extra insurance.... Damn DAMN DAMN I RAELLY WANT THIS... I might just try sell my car ASAP and get this, but man, the insurance... is too harsh for me since I only been 5-6 months or so driving in the UK...

Got any pics? (mainly for other members)

Last edited:

Momin

Member +
http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/324125.htm

Thats got a pic in it - I still havnt had chance to get pics but will get them tommorow guaranteed.

The cars currently on Koni adjustable but il replace these tommorow with standard shocks if someone wants the adjustables ring me quick, lol

I really dont want to sell it and dont really have to tbh but iv got 4 GTI's in total and tbh its just gonna be sat there in the garage

Phenom

Member +
Puzzlin!!!!!!!

I really dont want to sell it and dont really have to tbh but iv got 4 GTI's in total and tbh its just gonna be sat there in the garage

Part Exchange: Corolla AE82 - Civic VT etc
- bottom quote taken from Pistonhead ad.

Would u care to explain? Cheerz.

Momin

Member +
Puzzlin!!!!!!!

- bottom quote taken from Pistonhead ad.

Would u care to explain? Cheerz.

Wouldnt mind a AE82 or a VT as a project.

Thanks for the intrest guys but its just been sold to a WOMAN in south wales - Will be gone on wednesday (Deposit has been paid)

G701APB will be very deeply missed, lol

Idrees

Banned
That looks nice. I could have had this off you if I didn't have my SR as a project.

Hmmm you know what though.. PM on its way ;)

C

CaL

momin thats £125 off....this was stupily cheap before....£375...wow

Momin

Member +
Tbh, that car was far from a minter but i really loved it for that reason. Would really want that car back, you wont believe how many bitches it pulled lol.

Was really nice to drive - have done quite a few miles of non stop full throttle in the past few days, loved every min of it.

Thinking about it i actually prefer this to my minter im gonna spend the money on.

Status
Not open for further replies.