toyota glanza = nissan micra

scotty12347

Fresh Recruit
toyota glanza = nissan micra?

someone has just said this to me but as far as im aware its bollocks? anyone with actual knowledge care to clarify?

gv1.3

Admin
yes its really a Nissan Micra. I just felt like paying over the odds for a Nissan Micra so got a Glanza.... Ive also been beaten away from the lights a few times by those 1 ltr micras.... the red ones are particularly fast

scotty12347

Fresh Recruit
yes its really a Nissan Micra. I just felt like paying over the odds for a Nissan Micra so got a Glanza.... Ive also been beaten away from the lights a few times by those 1 ltr micras.... the red ones are particularly fast

waffles! the guy who said it has a particular grudge against me i think to be honest hes just trying to get one over

Dan3SGTE

Member +
well basically the internals are the same and the actuall block, just an added turbo... also the chassis are the same just different kits.....

scotty12347

Fresh Recruit
he also said it was a poor mans pulsar, which in turn is a poor mans scooby/evo. the cunt.

when im done with my glanza twil be pissing all over scoobys

scotty12347

Fresh Recruit
hes a right muppet! also came out with "for the money you can get so much thats faster" then when pushed for something came up with cars several times the price...

Ryno

Member +
:ep91::ep91:
micra_rear.jpg
:ep91::ep91:
Go Glanzas, Go, Go :D

C

CaL

poormans pulsar rofl....tell him...pulsars are actually cheaper on the market if he knew anything about cars.....as you can get pulsars cheaper than gt's.....

jabran200

Member +
he's jsut jealous mate, you get many people like that. These are nice fun and light cars and have now become a lot cheaper to tune then 3+ years ago when parts were only available through importing and very long waiting times. This may be the starlets golden age lol.

Ryno

Member +
but you can't insure them cheaper ;)

mans got a point, most move from starlets to pulsars, then pulsars to evos :D

Dan3SGTE

Member +
insurance wise yeah...... but appart from that i dont get all that shit about poor mans this, poor mans that....

all cars have capabilities to out pace over much faster cars, you throw money at it and youve got a toy...... end of really.....