Toyota Glanza V

mikeylove

Member +
For sale: Toyota Glanza V

Item Condition: Excellent condition very well looked after needs a little bit of tidying up here and there

Price and price conditions: price is £4250

Extra Info:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/562928.htm

*White - 1996 P
*falcon EVO3+ alarm with remote start and is thactham 1 approved
*Apexi Power Intake Air Filter
*Green Engine Top
*One Off Exhaust Jams S/S Custom Made
*Heat Wrap Downpipe
*Jam Racing FCD
*Blitz Actuator
*Blitz Dumpvalve
*Blitz Turbo Timer
*magnacor racing leads in blue Leads
*HKS Spark Plugs
*Earthing Ground Kit
*Front Strut Brace (white)
*TRD Sports Clutch
*TRD QuickShift Gearbox
*3g 10 Grooved discs and racing Brake pads
*Ultra Rare Desmond Regamaster Evo alloys with are 15"
*Potenza RE01-R Bridgstone Tyres
*Rolled Arches
*FRP Black Bonnet (Lightweight)
*Alloy Bonnet Pins
*Front Black Bodykit Lip
*Jams Side Bodykit
*LiveSports Rear Lip
*Standard Glanza Spoiler
*Duck Boot Spoiler
*Wind Deflectors
*Crystal Clear Fog Lights
*Clear Front Idicators
*99 Spec Reflect Rear Lights
*Cusco Safty21 Rollcage Full 6Point
*White Inner Interior Door Panels
*Carbon Effect Yellow/Black/Red Interior Plastic Trim
*TRD Gear Knob
*Momo Tuner Steering Wheel
*Black Sunstrip
*Climate Contol AC
*Custom Sports Seats

Pictures:
sunsetglanza.jpg

Contact Details: Michael on 07908327981

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

Last edited:
In your pistonheads advert is says to up the boost you need a uprated actuator and/or boost controller but in your advert it states you have a Blitz actuator??

Glanza-V

Banned
Luks Nice with the modz that have been done. Its a shame you didnt go ahead and complete the plans that you had.

In your pistonheads advert is says to up the boost you need a uprated actuator and/or boost controller but in your advert it states you have a Blitz actuator??

Blitz Actuator are preset to .9 bar i think *none adjustable*

Last edited:

mikeylove

Member +
yeah its preset but could do with a little more boost!!! it is a really nice car!!! and scottish cruiser please "if you have nothing nice to say or add then don't"....

and akki i am gutted the car has to go mate but unfortunatly the house has to come first plus the fact my lady has promised me i can buy a 350z in a couple of months!!!

yeah its preset but could do with a little more boost!!! it is a really nice car!!! and scottish cruiser please "if you have nothing nice to say or add then don't"....

and akki i am gutted the car has to go mate but unfortunatly the house has to come first plus the fact my lady has promised me i can buy a 350z in a couple of months!!!

I think that is a bit harsh mate he was only asking a question about the car, maybe you should make your advert a bit more clear so there will be no confusion. Anyway good luck with the sale.
Christy

mikeylove

Member +
I think that is a bit harsh mate he was only asking a question about the car, maybe you should make your advert a bit more clear so there will be no confusion. Anyway good luck with the sale.
Christy

why is it harsh, if he used the search button or researched the part before he commented then he would not have asked the question. i didn't flame the guy i just dont see why he had to comment on my for sale thread if he has no interest in the car!!!

why is it harsh, if he used the search button or researched the part before he commented then he would not have asked the question. i didn't flame the guy i just dont see why he had to comment on my for sale thread if he has no interest in the car!!!

Well from his post how could you determine that he had no interest in the car?? He asked a simple question about the car, why you need a new actuator if you have installed an aftermarket one already. If I was selling a car and someone asks me a question about it and why they would need to upgrade a part in my car if they bought it then I would just answer it, if you dont want people to ask you questions about the boost/actuator dont put it into your advert or at least make it more clear.
At the end of the day not everyone knows everything about these cars so if your selling one expect questions to be asked.
Now ill stop spamming your post and again good luck with the sale mate its a very nice Glanza:p
Christy

I may have had an interest, but not now.. Have good knowledge of these cars hence the ques, as it seems the guy selling doesnt, hence my original ques..

mikeylove

Member +
i have to agree with cruiser and 97 glanza, it was just a question, whats the problem?

there is no problem except Scottishglanza seems to take things to heart. and then spam my for sale thread. i haven't flamed the guy once just seems everyone seems a bit bitchy over nothing!!!

Monkfish

Member +
Mikey, I think the point everyone is trying to make is that there are some inconsistencies in the two adverts. On the PH advert, you mention it has an FMIC, but there is no mention of one in the spec list on there or (and more importantly) on here. I'd certainly be wanting to mention a front mount, and I'd definately be wanting to make sure both adverts were identical.

I'd also answer any questions anyone had about the car, regardless of how inane they may seem. Not everyone is a font of knowledge and I'm sure they wouldn't want to be using the search function to spend hours looking for a snippet of information that could have been answered by yourself in a few words.

:)

markeybhoy

Member +
mikey, chill out dude, he was simply asking a question to clear something up as it obviously wasnt clearly understood, i was helping your sale out.

glanzanut

Lifer
anyone can see by juliens aka (scottishcruisers) post count he knows what he is talking about, and many of the guys on here, including me know him well as he has been a regular for a long time. and i know he is also looking to buy a glanza so would have been showing genuine interest in this car. really cant see 1 thing wrong with his post. no need for such aggro