Toyota GT Number 7! :-)

AdDaMan

Member +
Got this to have some fun in the snow ;-)

It's my 7th turbo Toyota!

b7ff41f7.jpg

537468d6.jpg

3056494e.jpg

d6b214f5.jpg

KrissyB

Member +
fair play dude, love these cars proper Iconic too. 3sgte is defo the way forward, good mate of mine has a rev 3 mr2 turbo and it made 280bhp on the dyno with an air filter lol.

AdDaMan

Member +
fair play dude, love these cars proper Iconic too. 3sgte is defo the way forward, good mate of mine has a rev 3 mr2 turbo and it made 280bhp on the dyno with an air filter lol.
Thanks mate. sounds pretty ambitious, what dyno was that on!?

Nice mate, quite like the gt4s!!

Thanks dude.

Nice one Ad! Looking good. Love the front of these :D Youll need to take me out in this please :)
Yer will do mate, looks like ill have to pick you up for that beer anyway as it looks like yours might be off the road for abit?

Last edited:

KrissyB

Member +
dyno dynamics newest dyno mate so not ambitious fella, just great engines

Last edited:

richglanzav

Member +
when i got the money im 100% gna have one of these one day, think they just as nice than a scooby and evo, and 280 defo cud be pos they well over 200 bone stock aint they (dnt quote me on that). but that looks a right sweet find u got there, nice and untampered with.

AdDaMan

Member +
dyno dynamics newest dyno mate so not ambitious fella, just great engines

They are indeed this is my second 3s but 280 with just a filter?! Must have a hybrid or something he doesn't know about especially on the standard sidemount. There 245 standard I believe.

jonny-boi32

Member +
that is nice,think the wheels are nice, id love one, but aint to many over here. when the times right ill def have one.