toyota starlet ep82 black 1995

hatchet_66

Fresh Recruit
For sale:toyota starlet GT turbo black

Item Condition:used, damaged but repairable cat C write off

Price and price conditions:£1250 ONO

Extra Info:the reason i am selling this car is because someone drove into me damaging the front drivers side wing headlight bumper and wheels as you can see in picture. my insurance company told me it is a cat C write off, i was going to repair it myself but i dont have any extra money to spend on it its a shame cos i love this car! so i am selling it either to be repaired or for breaking . i dont have the time or space to break it myself . i have bought new parts for it and have taken it to my mates garage to be checked. he told me the wishbones are ok and doesnt appear to be any other damage apart from exterior. however there is a knocking noise when you pull away im not sure what this is yet. there is no tax and will need a mot and vic if it is to be repaird. i will sell it for 1250 ono because i think the parts are worth quite a it. parts include.

Front mounted intercooler, cat 1 cobra alarm, 40mm ally rad,very good reliable engine,helix 4 paddle racing clutch,4 alloy wheels 3 damaged but repairable, with 4 new tyres. air filter relocation kit to front bumper,exhaust system, and few other bits. ive also had the wheels realigned as they were facing inwards slightly but thats all sorted now .

Pictures:
476.jpg

338.jpg

1218.jpg

Contact Details:07530315391

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:car will have to be picked up because it isnt road worthy yet,