Toyota starlet euro meet????

Ramirez

Fresh Recruit
What do you think about a euromeet???all the starlets...from all the corners of europe to meet somewhere in the centre...somewhere around north Italy,Austria maybe...soumewhere around???a place in the centre of Europe so that it would be fare for EVERYONE...WHY not???what do you think about it??

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
It's a good idea in theory, although I organise a trip to Le Mans each year and never get many takers.

madman

Member +
its an excellent idea alrite i thought of it myself but the expense mite not suit alot of people but if their was enough interest id go specially if a few irish lads go as it would be an awesome road trip

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
I'd be interested in something like this! Would be nice though to road trip with someone from Ireland or at the very least meet up with some of the guys on the Mainland to road trip with.

Ramirez

Fresh Recruit
The cost could be low...2 of my friends went to the S2000 Euro Meet...the expenses from athens to Italy(Trentino was the place the meet took place) including room(2 nights),Tranfer from Patra to Ancona With BLUE STAR FERRIES(with cabinet and car) was 370euros..i think the price is too low..because in summer 2004 when i took the ship from Ancona to Patra,For 2 persons in a 4 person cabinet and the car,i paid 460 euros.one way..and here we are talking about two way tickets and 2 night room..for us greek about the transfer and the accomodation the price is ridiculous..imagine for others who are in the mainland and have only to pay for the fuel...i think We can do this...we just need people..and we can find 1 person from each country club to look for prices..and places and stuff like that...:rockon:

Ramirez

Fresh Recruit
i got.it..So everybody thinks that the price will be very high...I dont think that it will be very expensive..think only that we here in greece to go across to italy by sea from patra to ancona is about 17 hours...the ticket only for a car and 2 passengers on a 4 bed cabin ONEWAY is arround 450 euro and my friends went with S2000 Club on the S2000 EUROMEET with a price at 370 euros..which included tickets from patra to ancona and back and the two nights in Italy.Ithink it's Cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drew-turbo

Member +
i got.it..So everybody thinks that the price will be very high...I dont think that it will be very expensive..think only that we here in greece to go across to italy by sea from patra to ancona is about 17 hours...the ticket only for a car and 2 passengers on a 4 bed cabin ONEWAY is arround 450 euro and my friends went with S2000 Club on the S2000 EUROMEET with a price at 370 euros..which included tickets from patra to ancona and back and the two nights in Italy.Ithink it's Cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we arnt in greece tho