Toyota Starlet Glanza V 1996 - Silver

Yeti

Member +
For sale:
Toyota Starlet Glanza V 1996 - Silver

Item Condition:
In fantastic condition, showing 91k miles on the clock (Was converted into miles around 85000km) So works out around 58,000 miles! Very low mileage. Taxed to 31/12/08, MOT 06/28/08. I planned to keep this and modify it mildly but unfortunately a job change means I need a run around car, this would goto waste and I cannot afford to run both.
Bad points, usual stone chips on front bumper and bonnet, not actually as much as you'd think for a 96 car, but there are a few. A scruff on the passenger door where a petrol nosel fell down and scrapped the door about 2cm big. A small dent on the drivers door above the window. Heaters do not fully work, blows warm air but not hot.
Good points, recently had a full service at 89k miles, oil change, oil filter, air filter, NGK sparks all change, also recently had cambelt and underseal done. Drives incredibly well, boosts well, handles well and brakes well too. Gear changes are smooth and sharp, clutch is firm, no funny noises. Interior is immaculate! no funny smells, no rips, tears or stains. All electrics work fine, electric drivers window and passenger, electric sunroof, electric folding mirrors, electric adjustable wing mirrors, aircon blows freezing cold air. Apart from the above bad points, the paintwork is in fantastic condition and gleams incredibly! Very very clean tidy example.

Price and price conditions:
£3300 ONO

Extra Info:
14" Sparco Alloy Wheels
2 Brand new rear Avon tyres (300miles)
Front tyres with good tread
TRD QuickShift GearBox
TRD Spark Leads
TRD Dial Surround
TRD Billet Oil Filler Cap
TRD Radiator Cap
TRD Carbon Bonnet Scoop
NGK Spark Plugs
Blue Top Engine Bay
Earthing Kit
Baileys dump valve (OEM valve available)
Sparco Drivers Bucket Seat
Sunroof
Aircon
Autobahn Blue coolant hoses
Toy Tuning Reservoir Covers
OEM Front Strut Brace
OEM Rear 3 Point Strut Brace
OEM Toyota Starlet mats
OEM Toyota Wind deflectors (to be fitted)
OEM Toyota front splitter
OEM Flare
Clifford Arrow 3 alarm with additional turbo timer & Window tampor sensors.
OEM Clear front indicators
Recaro EVO 8 seats (price does not include these seats, but can be included at the right price, I'm in the middle of modifying the rails to fit the car)
Car will come with OEM seat's or a drivers side Sparco bucket seat.
Pioneer CD/MP3 player

Pictures: Pictures are a few months old, apart from the engine bay pic. Nothing has changed apart from the front clear lenses and wind deflectors will be fitted. I can take more pics on request.

DSCF3598touchedup.jpg

enginebay.jpg

DSCF3616.jpg

DSCF3522.jpg

DSCF3599.jpg

Contact Details:
PM or email me dzigned@hotmail.com or call 07763752899

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
Can be viewed weekdays after 6:30pm, anytime at weekends.

Last edited:

Neal

Member +
Guys i can vouch for this Glanza, its a bargain at this price im sure it wont be around long.

Yeti

Member +
Cheers Neal! I'll be so sad to see it go :(

Cheers Ted! ha It is actually, still not as fast as the Glanza though ;)

Yeti

Member +
Thanks Akki! Definately some nice goodies on the car, won't be disapointed!

Last edited:

Neal

Member +
yeah to be fair to you kit you could probably remove all the carbon and aftermarket parts and still ask for £3300 and sell the other bits on without any bother so its a good buy imo.

tom_hunt

Member +
yeah to be fair to you kit you could probably remove all the carbon and aftermarket parts and still ask for £3300 and sell the other bits on without any bother so its a good buy imo.

If you decide to do that ^^^ I will take the carbon fiber bonnet vent :)

Tom

SiCaln

Member +
and i will have the trd interior bits - the dial cluster surround, the window switches and centre console, i can send u spares too

please think about it

Last edited:

Yeti

Member +

True....but I think all those little parts make this car that little bit extra special. At the moment I prefer to sell her as an entire package.

And the price I'm asking is all the mods included for a quickish sale :)

Any questions let me know
Cheers

Yeti

Member +
and i will have the trd interior bits - the dial cluster surround, the window switches and centre console, i can send u spares too

please think about it

Hi Si,

Sorry I'm not that lucky, only have the TRD dial clusters & TRD quickshift in the interior. I'll tidy up my original post to make things more clear

Cheers

Last edited: