Toyota Starlet GT Turbo 1993 Spares or Repair

AdamB

Member +
For sale: Toyota Starlet 1993 GT turbo

Item Condition: Spares or Repair, vehicle in pretty good conditions

Price and price conditions: £700 without Seats, £1300 including Seats & Cusco carbon fibre strut braces

Extra Info:

For sale is my Starlet which is in pretty good condition, the vehicle has no MOT or Tax, it had 2 advisories on its last MOT which were : Slight oil leak, Rear Brake pads getting low. Since the MOT the car has been driven for 40 miles where I suspect ringland failure has occured, hence why this is being sold as spares or repairs. I believe it was cylinder 2which had lost compression.

The car has a few modifications which will come with the car such as :

Tom's front bumper
Tom's Sideskirts
Tom's rear spats
Rare rear Mk1 glow panel
Civic Half size radiator with slimline fan
Cusco style catch can
Engine damper
Magencore ignition leads
Aftermarket steering wheel and boss kit
Indiglo dials
Rare Enkei lightweight alloy wheels
4 virtually brand new tyres (2 Uniroyal rainsports, 2 budget) Done less than 500 miles
EBC grooved and dimpled discs
EBC Yellow stuff pads
Clifford G5 Avantguard 5.5 Alarm (Was £800 alone!)
Option - Cusco carbon fibre front and rear strut braces
Option - Recaro bucket seats on genuine Recaro rails, will recline and slide

There is no turbo kit on the car as it was sold previously sold.

The shell is very clean with zero rust, it was professionally undersealed within a month of me owning the car. There is a small dent on the drivers front wing about the size of a 5p. The Tom's bodykit was sprayed by the previous owner with a rattle can and after washing the car the paint had started to flake on the front bumper and has actually pulled some of it off. However the bumper is still in very good condition and will just need spraying. The car will come with a rare mint condition mk1 rear glow panel, there is no cracks or chips in the plastic, and still illuminated when the car was on the road.
There is also a reciept for the one half of the roof being resprayed and also the bottom end bearings were replaced by JDModified.

I have a whole folder full of reciepts for this car, a long with previous MOT's and tax discs. This car is HPI clear. It comes with 2 Clifford alarm fobs and 3 keys.

If I get no interest in the car I will break, but DO NOT clog my thread up asking for dibs or asking if I'm willing to take parts from the car. A breaking thread will be put up at a later time.

This would be ideal for someone looking for a track car, if you have a spare engine laying around or want a project is a very good base car.

I still have the original front seats, rear bench and seats to go with the car.

Pictures:
IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

2012-06-12165058.jpg

2012-06-12165112.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0499_zps1433d56a.jpg

IMG_0500_zps7d913e63.jpg

2013-02-27195519_zpse74a2e2e.jpg

2013-02-27195531_zps81fa8047.jpg

2013-02-27151140_zps9c5b8d50.jpg

2013-02-27151133_zps91c3ecef.jpg

Contact Details: Pm on here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection, will need towed

Last edited:

quadlight gt

**ADMIN WARNING - UNTRUSTED SELLER**
hello there mate i would be interested in this without the recaro's

can you PM me your best price mate thanks!