toyota windows motors

lingl9z

Member +
I'm sure you can get 'hilux surf' window motors as there the same (can get new on ebay around £50) thats what I used.

Jackoc

Fresh Recruit
I'm a bit bored work and have Toyota's EPC so found part numbers and prices.

Window Motors for EP82
85710-10060 R/H £146.17
85720-10060 L/H £146.17

Window Regulator Mechanism for EP82
69810-10080 R/H £48.40
69820-10090 L/H £48.40

Current Toyota retail prices are extortionate!

scot-ish

Member +
mr2 mate, thats what im doing, i just took mine to bits, put the circlip back on, got the window up and down once, and the wee cunt has popped off again lol

I did it recently but since it was snowing at the time I never took pics lol

There is a guide to get the motor out on here though, and getting hte bracket out is just a bit of moving stuff about and slanting hte window so you can access the bolts to get the frame off teh window.

lingl9z

Member +
I did a rought guide last year when I did mine, seem'd it was just the bastard curclip that had popped off and got wedged in the cog, if you havent continually tried to go up/down a new circlip should sort it out! :) otherwise the plastic cog will be... not so healthy.

lingl9z

Member +
Yea sounds like the damned circlip exactly what mine did lol! When I got mine out the motor was really hot as it continuoulsy tried to go down even though it couldnt move lol.

lingl9z

Member +
lol whip em both out and inspect them :D I ended up putting a block of 2*4 in the door to hold window up for a few days so I could still use the car / have time to fix that was with the first motor that the cog was stripped lol.

lingl9z

Member +
I think if you could find someone to fabricate a metal cog it'd last a lot longer since the other cogs metal on plastic!