Toyota yaris t-sport 1.5 relisted due to time wasters

Glanza24

Member +
For sale: Toyota Yaris T-Sport 1.5 Relisted

Item Condition: Stunning Inside and out

Price and price conditions:3500euro but I am open to offers

Extra Info:2001 TOYOTA YARIS T-SPORT 1.5 VVT-I, RARE CAR IN RED AND IN IRELAND, 3 DOOR HATCH.

55,910 Miles

5 Speed Manual,ABS With Elec Brake Distribution, Elec Windows, Elec Mirrors, Elec Trip Computer, Sunroof, Front Fogs, Air Con, Multi Airbags, Alarm & Immobiliser with Central Locking, Sports Cloth Seats,Tinted Windows, Front Strut Brace,Four Brake Discs With 3 Month Old Pads,Tyres Are In Great Condition With Lots of Tread Left.

LOW MILEGE,FULL SERVICE HISTORY, 5 STAMPS, 1 PREVIOUS LADY OWNER OWNER FROM NEW, EXCELLENT CONDITION INSIDE AND OUT. TAX AND NCT UNTIL SEP 2010, CAR SERVICED EVERY 10,000 MILES STAMPS AND RECEIPTS TO PROVE IT.

0-60 in 9 seconds 115bhp

Completely Genuine Car Never Ever Abused And Washed Every Week And Polished Once A Month!

€3500 OR NEAREST OFFER

No px or swap as I have a new car lined up.

Call or text anytime

Pictures:
IMG_4115.jpg

IMG_4107.jpg

IMG_4108.jpg

IMG_4109.jpg

IMG_4112.jpg

IMG_4119.jpg

IMG_4120.jpg

IMG_4122.jpg

IMG_4129.jpg

IMG_4126.jpg

IMG_4128.jpg

IMG_4118.jpg

IMG_4123.jpg

Contact Details:087 6630597 or pm me or email me alanmcguire24@yahoo.com

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Can meet half way or at airport or docks

woop

Fresh Recruit
alright bud sorry about before, never managed to get to see the car
seen a glanza and bought it

Zen

Member +
Haha thats good mate! Anything new lined you + the club better off without you lol :homer:

lol huh fine im off.. well really didnt want to sell it mate it was a daily drive becuase my brother imports cars so i dont like driving the others to much petrol got some thing nice lined up for summer

Glanza24

Member +
lol huh fine im off.. well really didnt want to sell it mate it was a daily drive becuase my brother imports cars so i dont like driving the others to much petrol got some thing nice lined up for summer

Hahaha oh ok good good mine hopefully all going well will be sold tomorrow