toytuning up and running

Craig_GT

Lifer
Dont know how these threads are being dealt with now but if it ends up same as the last time, it'l b locked i imagine as he is not a trader on here anymore.

Craig

Phil

Super Moderator
for a long period, toby was having trouble running both his site and his traders section on here,

as things gathered up i think its fair to say that he was having bother running even his own site nevermind the demand that being a trader on here creates.

so the decision was made by many that his traders account should be stopped.

Phil

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Yeah we can't trade on here at the moment although we hope once they see we are back to normal we will be allowed back. I hope we are allowed back on now that we have sorted everything as I've spent so much of my time over the years helping on here with detailed explanations but it's up to Dylan really.

I've asked Dylan to re-open our feedback section as then at least people can read peoples new reports otherwise it's near on impossible to show we are back to good ol TT. It's a shame as we've also provided excellent service to a lot of people but we need to get that repuation back over time.

T

Last edited:

gv1.3

Admin
we wish Toby all the best.

If you have purchased from toytuning feel free to leave feedback in their sales feedback thread.

What Phil has said above is 100% and there is still at least one issue that has been highlighted in their sales feedback thread that is not resolved to the satisfaction of the buyer.

As far as I can tell there is no need to open a new thread in the chillout room when you have bought from toytuning, it looks suspicious to me to be totally honest especially minutes after we have closed a VERY similar thread.

If you wish to communicate your delight at the new website (which looks great by the way) there are contact details on toytuning.com which you can use to contact them directly.

Thanks,

Dylan

gv1.3

Admin
Yeah we can't trade on here at the moment although we hope once they see we are back to normal we will be allowed back. I hope we are allowed back on now that we have sorted everything as I've spent so much of my time over the years helping on here with detailed explanations but it's up to Dylan really.

T

Toby I am extremely annoyed at this post. You know damn well that I do not make the decision to allow you trade on here! Every member of staff on this site is totally disgusted with your abismal treatment of your customers. You ought to be ashamed of yourself the way you have treated the very customers who kept you in business.

You are still attempting to play the victim in this. At this point in time it is EXTREMELY unlikely that toytuning will ever trade on this site again unless they begin to take the blame for the crap they have put people through and stop acting like the hard done people who just want to help everyone out.

Martina@ToyTuning.com

We have held our hands up high and said we have made mistakes with some of our customer's towards the end of last year many times, we are not trying to play the victim at all. We are only trying to sort Toy Tuning out and make it what it used to be.

This post was started by some else (and we didn't ask them too) as they were just happy we were back open.... Which I think shows we can't be all bad. Yes we made mistakes towards the end of last year, but now we are just moving on and hopefully show what the new Toy Tuning can bring.

We understand we can not trade on here for the time being, but hopefully as time goes on the feedback thread will speak for it's self and maybe you guys will reconsider. Sorry for any misunderstanding. We won't add any more fuel to the fire we are just trying to get back to the TT people remember and priased us for.

M's

Last edited:

stuart

Member +
It wasn't a matter for the staff of TGTT to decide what happened with your trading status, the decisions were based on customers opinions and facts.

toymotaadam

Member +
i have been waiting ages to order my part just glad i finally ordered it as my actuator whats on is ready fall apart i was shocked to see check out after seeing same thing for a week if they have upset customers then it down to them to fix it ill keep posted for wen it comes

gv1.3

Admin
Martina ... understand this, toytuning has taken up so much of all of the TGTT staff's time that they are totally sick of it at this stage. We have not made any public statements on the site except where totally required and then Toby comes out putting all of this on me when he knows 100% that all decisions are made by all staff members, he used to be a mod remember.

Now there are some things that have come to light recently which would bring very red faces to toytuning so I suggest concentrating on your own website and customers and not pointing the finger on here. I am not responsible for removing toytunings business on here , you guys managed to that all by yourselves despite numerous attempts from us to assist in sorting it out.

Now if Toby is so worried about your feedback section, which incidentally was never closed by me or anyone, perhaps you should go in and look for the latest unhappy customer who has ordered something and not received it.

You guys are intent on starting business again and have still got outstanding issues with customers its like talking to a brick wall.

Im done discussing this as my frustration with this situation is really beginning to show now and I am desperately attempting to remain semi-professional.

Martina@ToyTuning.com

Yeah that's fine feel free to post any feedbacks :)

and Stu that's completely fair we just want to move on and get back the magic we had before.

M's

dan_ep82

Member +
as said above EVERY member of staff had there say in this decision, and to be fair i think we should have removed toy tuning ages ago but we gave them chance after chance and still nothing happened.

Phil

Super Moderator
if TT ties had been cut with Tgtt.com by Toby at an early enough stage, and all effort made to satisfy any outstanding custom. then this might have actually been the time we could have been welcoming back Toytuning.

but its very clear that time was wasted and delays were allowed, in response to both members and staffs fears or queries. almost in an endeavour to lengthen Toytunings time on tggt.com and its almost certainly worked to the opposite end :(

to whole protracted scenario has left a sour taste for both customer and potential customer.

thats just how things are, but I hope that Toby and Toytuning blossom with their new website and begin again to provide products at affordable prices for Toyota Starlets.

Phil