Toytuning ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonjp

Member +
whats happened to toy tuning. am i being really slow and thinking they have closed down and left there site up and taken my money from paypal and havent sent my pads in 3 weeks now and they are not replying to email. and breathe. lol.

anyone shed any light on this sticky situation.

glanzanut

Lifer
they no longer trade on here mate for that exact reason, as their delivery times are terrible. they have their own site still where u will find contact details:freddy:

ChrisGT

Member +
Mate, they've just stopped sending parts out/replying to e-mails by the looks of it! Loads of threads about ppl still waiting on parts...not good!

danb87

South East England Area Rep
you fancy selling ur old skool starlet lol or isit a precious item of urs lol

danb87

South East England Area Rep
10gs is a fair price lil bit expensive for me lol ive seen 1 down horsham for sale 4500 with a 2litre zetec in it i think, u got pinto engine ryt? im lookin 2 put a cossy engine in 1

Gee

Member +
Man,

Toby is REALLY running a shoddy business at the moment. Can't believe after everything that has gone on, things have still not improved!!

Anyway, thread locked.

:D

Dave.

Member +
Yea, it's a shame, I really liked Toby and had a few flawless transactions, and his engine work was brilliant - I've seen one build in the flesh and it's excellent.

It's a real loss imo.

Dave

Yet another Toy Tuning thread if you want to find out whats wrong I suggest you contact them through their website tgtt has no longer anything to them.

Cheers.

gv1.3

Admin
It's a real loss imo.

Dave

lets hope its not a loss for people who have paid him for stuff that he has not delivered. His customer service is a total and utter disgrace, he should be ashamed of himself treating EP owners who gave him their business for so long and supported him in the way that he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.