Tragic loss to the starlet world : RIP Dave Burwash!

96v

Member +
Has anyone heard about dave? i think i just heard some bad news but wanted someone to confirm before i said anything :confused:

96v

Member +
just rang to order some bits and apparently the business has been temporarily shut down to dave very unfortunately passing away on tuesday!

some very very sad news man :( the guy was a legend :(

thats shit crack if it is true. i saw a message on the website earlier this week and was wondering what was happening. very very sad day.

Johnny_C

Lifer
i rang them a minute ago mate, and was told business was shut down due to this very sad and unfortunate event :( :(

jesus really?
ive pm'd him a few days ago and got no reply,so gave them a ring but got no answer.

R.I.P Dave

Last edited:

Iain@CRD

Lifer
OMG! My thoughts are with Darren and his family. I am utterly stunned and lost for words! If theres anything at all i can do to help then i would be MORE than willing to do so. :(

RIP Dave.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Was told about this yesterday, was hopin wasn true but unfortunatly is. A big loss top bloke, condolences go out too his family an friends. R.i.p dave

J25GTi

Lifer
A tragic loss for his family, friends and indeed this community. He will be sadly missed, my condolonces to all. :(

AdamB

Member +
wow did not expect this! :(
Condolonces to family, friends and this community has lost a legend :(
RIP Dave