Trax 2007

stuart

Member +
2.9.07!!!

PRICES ---

Tickets in advance is £10 per adult (under 14s free) or you pay 20GBP on the day at the gate!
Track Time =
- we wont get 50 starlets down so no point trying get this but it would have worked out at 19each for 50gts/glanza's on the track together
- its £30 for 15min track session!
- if you wanna do a 0-60 sprint test that is£7

Please state what you want and i need ppl to pay! as i have to order all together!

If you wanna send money over to my paypal its xxkellyxx001@hotmail.com please add the 4% charge paypal charge me otherwise pay a different way.

Im sending the club form in on the 1st July so that gives ppl until the 30th June to pay!
Reason for this is because Trax is huge and track time sells out way too fast! and it shouldnt be ruined for everyone else, anyone who is serious about wanting track time will understand!
Also remember ppl you will be payin DOUBLE on the gate for entry!

Paid up (how it stands atm, have only copy and pasted thread)

1.) Kelly PAID!!!
2) Ben & Track Time PAID!!!
3) Alex (Abe130) Club Stand PAID!!!
4) goldenvtr - track time PAID!!!
5) stu - track time PAID!!!!
6) Jones36 - track time PAID!!!

Cmon guys :D

goldenvtr

Member +
lol ill be runnin 0.9 - 1 bar on the track. i still want it in once peice for shakespear, this engine needs to run a 12! ill be quite pissed if it blows first... i dont have enough time to do my headgasket either now before Trax :O :(

EP82

Member +
So do you not think its safe to run 1 bar on standard internals with a TD04? I plan on doing this with emanage set up what ECU are you using at the moment dan?

goldenvtr

Member +
So do you not think its safe to run 1 bar on standard internals with a TD04? I plan on doing this with emanage set up what ECU are you using at the moment dan?

im still on the SAFC2, will be gettin an emanage when i drop the other engine in though,

i think 1bar is perfectly fine, its been running that for over a year but i hadnt really give it any LONG periods of raggin it.

EP82

Member +
OK cheers dan I just like some kind of confirmation im not about to spend a lot of money just to blow my engine up lol

stuart

Member +
Jones - (if ya on here lol) where you fancy meeting up and convoy'ing down?

Motorway services somewhere?

goldenvtr

Member +
OK cheers dan I just like some kind of confirmation im not about to spend a lot of money just to blow my engine up lol
No worries,
if it blows you know what to do:p

youll have to pass by my junction on the way to silverstone so if people want to pull off to meet me feel free :p

(M42 signed Shirley)

then its straght onto the M40 for around 45miles. And can we PLEASE Take it easy on the way there this time lol.