Trax 7.09.08

Kelly

Member +
Well due to the unsuccess of managing to get dedicated starlet track time at Japfest at Castle Combe im starting early on the Trax payments.

Its your chance to drive around Silverstone Circuit :) its a great day out!
Its abit better than Japfest with it being mostly Tarmac and your never too far away from the track!

Can i please have below peoples names who would be interested in a starlet only track.

Its £12 per adult for tickets in advance or £20 on day. I know its months away but im sure you all understand now why we have be quick and ready :)

NEW INFO --- with silverstone being a huge track just been informed it holds 50cars! therefore the track cost is £950 quid which would be divided by how many members are on the track. So to 'break even' we need 32 names which would be £29.70 each :( OR if we cant get the numbers we can just pay £30each for a normal session and stil get us all on together. Silverstone is a great track and im sure you will enjoy it :)

You can do a 0-60 sprint test which is £7 per go.

Also you can have sessions on the Saturday before TRAX 7 sessions of tracktime is £165 for anyone who wants some serious go's on the track :) info is here - http://www.traxshows.co.uk/book now.html

PAYING

anyone wishing to paypal their money over my paypal addy is xxkellyxx001@hotmail.com but dont forget to add 4% fee's on the total! If anyone wants to avoid fee's and pay via bank transfer or cheque PM me for details
Anyone puttin their name down for the track please be willing to pay up soon (well before September)

Please add 70p to cover the costs of postage too please :) and make sure you put your username on the paypal slip

Tracktime
1) Ben and clubstand PAID
2) Jones36 and clubstand PAID
3) goldenvtr and clubstand PAID
4) sticks and clubstand PAID
5) 59bhp and clubstand PAID
6) Enzo PAID
7) Subaru from Wigan PAID
8) GTti and clubstand PAID
9) akaye4000 and clubstand PAID
10) Starlet_GTTurbo_Bristol and clubstand PAID
11) Broomy (mitsi colt) PAID
12) MikeST205 and clubstand PAID
13) Oli (evo 9) PAID
14) dan_ep82 and clubstand PAID
15)Akaye4000 dad mike (scooby type r) PAID
16) Dub-7even and clubstand PAID
17) glanzaGee and clubstand PAID
18) lleey2k4 and clubstand PAID
19) GT_Elaine PAID
20) thomlee1981 and clubstand PAID

Clubstand Only

1) EP82 PAID
2) Mikeyb PAID
3) Stuart PAID
4) Enright82 PAID
5) Rick PAID
6) Dan PAID
7) mully PAID
8) Texx PAID
9) GT_Neil PAID
10) Richard PAID
11) Sx turbo PAID
12) Kelly PAID
13)Si-W

Last edited:

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
2 session's for me kelly if ben is :) thats for organising this and last year was a great day and omg what a circuit, it is truely amazing!

Kelly

Member +
Tracktime

1) Ben and clubstand
2) Jones36 and clubstand
3) Steveep82 and clubstand

Clubstand Only

1) EP82

EP82

Member +
Thats right, You know I will be back To the starlet!

I will still be an active member of the forum once the starlet has gone anyways, I love the cars and I have made many friends on here. It should be good I loved Trax last year and Hopefully this one will be even better :)

Kelly

Member +
Thats right, You know I will be back To the starlet!

I will still be an active member of the forum once the starlet has gone anyways, I love the cars and I have made many friends on here. It should be good I loved Trax last year and Hopefully this one will be even better :)

yeh Trax was good:)

and i think we need go pizza hut afterwards again ?:rockon:

mikeyb

Member +
hey, ive not been on here long but is it possible to park on the clubstand? ive been to trax for the past 4 years and hate having to walk miles to the carpark, lol.

Kelly

Member +
hey, ive not been on here long but is it possible to park on the clubstand? ive been to trax for the past 4 years and hate having to walk miles to the carpark, lol.

no worries Mikey will put you down for club stand :) if you wanna try and do the starlet only track session again just pop your name down for track too :) would be good make it happen :)

Kelly

Member +
Tracktime

1) Ben and clubstand
2) Jones36 and clubstand

Clubstand Only

1) EP82
2) Mikeyb

stuart

Member +
Tracktime

1) Ben and clubstand
2) Jones36 and clubstand

Clubstand Only

1) EP82
2) Mikeyb
3) stu

Sure we can have a rex..had an evo last year :p oh and all of 3/4 starlets? :D

goldenvtr

Member +
Tracktime

1) Ben and clubstand
2) Jones36 and clubstand
4) Goldenvtr and clubstand

Sticks

Member +
Tracktime

1) Ben and clubstand
2) Jones36 and clubstand
4) Goldenvtr and clubstand
5) Sticks and clubstand

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Tracktime

1) Ben and clubstand
2) Jones36 and clubstand

Clubstand Only

1) EP82
2) Mikeyb
3) stu

Sure we can have a rex..had an evo last year :p oh and all of 3/4 starlets? :D
Come on stu come on track again buddy was ace last time!

jamesbaa

Member +
can i swap my japfest track ticket for a ticket for trax please kelly, does the 25 include admission or is that £10 on top???