Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: €35

Extra Info: 71 degrees C opening point

Pictures:
20110519_011.jpg

20110519_010.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection preferred

Helps keep temps down, especially during summer if you still have a/c fitted.

Not required for all setups.

especially recommended for track use. will allow more flow compared to stock thermostat at operating temperatures as it will be open wider.

Last edited:

td04 project:)

Member +
well im a wee bit worried due to ppl saying it keeps ur temps too low but i was at knockhill last week and my rad was like a kettle! will it still be safe to fit this and still use as a daily???

well im a wee bit worried due to ppl saying it keeps ur temps too low but i was at knockhill last week and my rad was like a kettle! will it still be safe to fit this and still use as a daily???

me and many others use tham all the time with our fan on constant with no issues they work a1 hand help alot

steo800

Member +
it'll be fine for summer driving, defo use one for track during summer.

daily driving during winter though, stick with stock stat. track driving during the winter, depends on setup, but id recommend one for most setups

D3N0

Member +
A very good product this makes a big difference, i have the SARD Thermostat in car since day 1 and is top class at keeping temps low. By the way the OEM thermostat is rated at 75 degrees, so is only a 4 degrees difference which wont make that much of a difference during the winter. The SARD thermostat is rated to 65 degrees.

steo800

Member +
A very good product this makes a big difference, i have the SARD Thermostat in car since day 1 and is top class at keeping temps low. By the way the OEM thermostat is rated at 75 degrees, so is only a 4 degrees difference which wont make that much of a difference during the winter. The SARD thermostat is rated to 65 degrees.

standard are marked at 82c, weather they actually open at that though i dont know.

i reckon the sard one at 65 is a bit low for any sort of use