tsuchiya having some fun!

Adam_Glanza

Member +
yeah its obviously different biscuit to wat the normal jap motors hes driving, doesnt ever look out of control tho, but i think hes possibly suprised at how quick it is

Rik

Member +
Haha he's awesome, at least he didn't crash this one like that sexy as fook s15, probs would have cost abit more :|

Gee

Member +
That track dont look very wide....

It's the Touge mate.

And don't be fooled, Tsuchiya drove for the JGTC (Super GT) 500 class when he raced professionally.

Even though most of the cars in Best Motoring Video are Japanese (they are in Japan after all), they do super car battles involving Lambo's and Ferrari's etc all the time.

When he describes the car as amazingly fast, this guy is talking about what a fast car really is..not just the straight line speed or acceleration, but how fast the car is through the corners..the speed it carrys..total balance.

I hate to say it again...but I have the full video :D

Last edited:
It's the Touge mate.

And don't be fooled, Tsuchiya drove for the JGTC (Super GT) 500 class when he raced professionally.

Even though most of the cars in Best Motoring Video are Japanese (they are in Japan after all), they do super car battles involving Lambo's and Ferrari's etc all the time.

When he describes the car as amazingly fast, this guy is talking about what a fast car really is..not just the straight line speed or acceleration, but how fast the car is through the corners..the speed it carrys..total balance.

I hate to say it again...but I have the full video :D

Do you have the vid where Solberg brought the Subaru wrc car around the Touge?