TurboDave

lleey2k4

Member +
Brought a Bailey Dump Valve off him, received it quicker than i thought and was packed very well, took 10 mins to open lol

Thanks alot.

lleey2k4

Member +
HAHA thanks alot m8,

i will try myself tomoz, i have a quiet dump valve on atm think its a re-circ.

Could i just swap them over maybe?

Dazwin

Member +
well ermmm wot can i say really, bought the car off him being told it was mint bar the odd chip etc fair point any car going to have that, and today cleaning the car, i took the lights out and found this

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

and a indicator wired up with household speaker cable

Picture007.jpg

after properly digging around there seemed to be more faults with my once beloved car than good things, after the amount of cars ive noticed that dave sells it makes me wonder is he a trader? does he bodge them up to look good and then sell on? ill leave that up to you, but one thing i will say is if you buying something expensive off him steer clear, i dont want to do any more digging about for problems on my car because im to scared ill find something truely horrific.

there is also more overspray on the car than a 5 year old could create which i hadnt noticed until properly snooping about, something to hide me thinks?

Last edited:

Elaine

Lifer
Map sensor arrived to day great communications and super fast delivery you have know idea how much of a life saver this is. I can finally get my car mapped :D:rockon:

Thanks a lot Dave,
E :)

GlanzaV.Tee

Member +
bought some quadlights and rear lights for my ep82 and they were in excellent condition, having them delivered big handed courier's dropped the package and one of the quads glass is broken but dave also offered me little help so i can source another one which i accepted, what can i say really he is an excellent person to deal with and a genuine person, helps in every way he can Class mate your repped !

Well Dave what can I say??? Got a mani, decat and gasket set of Dave top man to work with and it is a shame I don't have money to buy more parts of him. Thanks bud and best of luck with your new car :beer: :kiss:

Yeti

Member +
Bought a speedo convertor from Dave. Brilliant communication, quick shipping, well packaged and great price!

Cheers matey!

dac69er

Super Moderator
got dizzy wind deflectors extremely past posting there mate cheers for that :D

payed for the item yesterday and recieved it today. exactly as described and well packaged. saved me some money buying off him. thanks mate. a pleasure doing business

VXR230BHP

Member +
Turbodave !! spot on.

Thought I would give a sales feedback on this. Bought a Evo 1 intercooler spray kit from this fella, arrived quickly and as described. Spot one !