Ultimate stability!

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
I thought I'd put up a post here just to express my thoughts and to thanks MeisterR for a very superior suspension setup.

Lately I have been spending alot of my time sitting a fair bit above 120Mph and on a few occasions 160+Mph, on both smooth and bumpy tracks, and each time I head up to those speeds I am amazed at how solid the car feels.

Not one weave, wobble, lightness or anything out of the car, to drive her at 165mph is like driving her at 60mph.

So I would like to thank MeisterR for their sponsorship this year and a product that makes me feel safe at high speeds.

Cheers!

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Sounds good spuddy. Just gave Jerrick a deposit last week for a set so its good to hear yet another good review.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
What track do you find yourself at 160mph? Are you in FIA GT racing?

Was on the 1km Top speed run at ten of the best, managed 164.5mph on a fairly tame run. Just a shame it was last month, we've managed to get the 1/4mile terminals up 7mph last weekend, that 7mph increase in the first 400meters alone would got me first place at Ten of the best.

MeisterR

Lifer
Woo... can't believe I miss this thread...

Way to go Spuddy!!! :)

Pics please if you got any... your car is sounding more awesome everytime I hear more about it!