Ultimate street car 2009

danb87

South East England Area Rep
hey peeps,

anybody goin to the ultimate street car at santa pop over the weekend of
31st july to the 2nd of august? its guna be a good event im lookin forward to it. any body who will be attending let me know

dan

A

Animal GT

i am seriously tinkin of takin the trip across the pond!!! its somting i have been wanting to do this long time..

danb87

oh lol i neva now when peeps say the pond lol, yea its worth the trip its a gr8 weekend reli lively gr8 atsmophere wud be gr8 if a good turnout from this forum show up. but yea u shud reli consider it ull have a blast

A

Animal GT

yea am seriously tinkin about it!! its a jammers weekend i here?? its would be an expensive trip for me an me thats the only thing..ill see wat happens:)

Last edited by a moderator:

danb87

wel i usualyy take bout £300 but im only an hours drive away lol but i always take credit card incase i see summin i like lol, an yea its a gr8 weekend they have a good music tent loads of diffrent shows includin stunt show, drift competion, burnout competion, flame kit comp. loads id rave go 2 this than a 2 week holiday in kos lol its gr8 value for muney aswel

dac69er

Super Moderator
japshow is better in my opinion.
ultimate street car is the japshow with added chaviness and nob-end drivers with terrible cars.

danb87

i wudn say that jap shows ok if u only wanna see jap cars, but for people who like all cars . usc is the better out the 2. thats just a fact

dac69er

Super Moderator
what im getting at is it isnt much different.

there are still loads of japcars there, but with added saxos and crap. there doesnt seem to be a decent spread of different cars. just seem to be a few other cars, loads of jap cars and some crap chav mobiles.

i have been a couple of times and just dont bother anymore. japshow is slowly getting worse though, its heading the chavtastic route unfortunately.

danb87

i went to japshow in 2007 i think but didn enjoy it, i dont disagree there you do get way to any crap saxos corsas an clios, but then u get all the good stuff all the old skool fords. the jap cars and all the custom built cars like that mg zr that does the quater mile in 8 seconds.
i personally prefer it cos of the variety of cars and it is a good laugh when u see to banged up 106s racing lol

Slinn

Member +
Im gonna be goin to this i missed it for the last 2 years n this year i am deffo going........dont think i'll be doing the weekend

monka

Member +
i'll be there, even if i do disagree with the prices of the tickets that usc seems to demand, fucking ridiculas.

having been to a few weekenders already that a normally quite good, and only £30 quid, and the turn out has been less than recent years, so youd think ones later in the year would realise this and maybe make prices a bit less to increase attendance,

what does usc do, increases it, not only up on last years, but after advertising for a while, they then increase tickets a bit more. fucking ridiculas, i hope its as good as the last few years, but, after the turnouts of the last few shows, and the price of tickets, i think its going to be a bit quiet.

danb87

usc normally has a gr8 turnout, i think 60 for the weekend is preety good especiallu cos u can pay an xtra 20 an use the strip the whole friday.