Ultralite D1 Wheel Packages

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
We are pleased to offer these awesome looking wheels from Ultralite. These wheels look awesome on the Glanza and are similar to the Buddy Club wheel in design at a great price. Lightweight and strong they are a worthy upgrade indeed!

UltraliteD1a.jpg

Ultralited1b.jpg

Available in Gunmetal or white - 15x7 ET42 4x100

Wheels Only (with spigot rings and nuts) - £350.00 inc vat + £25.00 carriage

Wheels with Falken 912 195/50/15 (with spigot rings and nuts) - £499.99 inc vat + £25.00 carriage

Cheers

Mike - Monster Motorsport

Last edited:

aaronw

Member +
im interested in a set of grey ones.

is there a change of gettin different tyres on the wheels?

CMR

Member +
Are these the right size to fit on a starlet? (I thought only 15x6.5 fitted correctly, and offset 36-40)

Correct me if I'm wrong though, nice wheels :)

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Are these the right size to fit on a starlet? (I thought only 15x6.5 fitted correctly, and offset 36-40)

Correct me if I'm wrong though, nice wheels :)

My Rota Clubstar's are 15x7 and are ET40 they fit no probs with 195/50/15's. Another 2mm less offset should not be an issue mate.

Cheers

Mike

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
have you not tried these on your glanza to check wether they fit or not

Not personally no. We work closely with Ultralite UK who have told us these wheels will fit with no issues so there is no real need. They are identical in terms of their dimensions to the wheels Im running (15x7) except are ET42 not ET40 so 2mm further into the arch. This is a very small difference and is moving in a 'safer' direction in terms of clearance. Consequently there is no reason to forsee any issues.