i dont know how others feel...

kingyglanza

recently sent him money for multiple items

sent a cheque and some cash when he recieved it
he told me nothing was in the envelope...... so i asked him
to find out what he can do from royal mail.. he replied nothing
as 'its my word against yours'

i have asked for the envelope back to present as evidence
he wont send it... it will still be looked at by royal mail...

re sent a cheque for the full amount!!
(sent 3 cheques out the same time)

waited for his reply which was 2 weeks later (my other transactions were complete with other members on here)

right now i have recieved the items 2 are fcuked in my opinion...

also got told 'all kkk turbos have shaft play even when new'

basically i lost some money (100 pounds through post)

i have completed many transactions by cash through post not one gone wrong ever... to memebers on here.

i had had a dodgy feeling about this one from the start!!!

consider this a warning people.....

faisal

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Cash in the post is very dodgy. However I find it hard to believe if someone working for royal mail opened the letter and took the money that they would then go to the bother of sealing it up again and posting it on.

Hope u get it sorted lad.

faisalgtturbo

Member +
yeah i know but as the many members on here that i trusted

who recieved it... been a member over 6 years

if u cant trust a fellow memeber who the fcuk can u trust!!!

this has just fcuked up my 2009 it was going pretty well

fell very dis-heartened

also notified the mods... but there isnt anything they can do

be careful ladies and gents

i know i will!!!!

faisal

Rory

Lifer
All new cartdrige bearing turbos have a bit of shaft play, the oil takes up the slack.
Unless the turbo you have been sent has excessive shaft play?

kingyglanza

Member +
Right heres my say.

I sold some items to this person (2x Omori 52mm gauges, CT9 Turbo, KKK K24 turbo kit.)
He purchased the items for £640 all in, including delivery. I usually buy and sell using paypal but he said he does not have paypal so he supposedly sent £540 cheque and £100 cash.

I work for my dads company a bodyshop and he is the person that recives/signs all the recorded parcels, packets, letters that are brought in from the post lady.
This particular packet was a recorded padded envelope with the top cellotaped and some pen marks to see if it had been tampered with etc, When my dad gave it to me i opened it infront of him as he also had a letter to open and to both of our suprise there was an empty envelope, we both said it seems a bit fishy. I contacted the buyer straight away and offered to send him some pictures of the envelope and do all i could to get it sorted. I went to my local post office and they said that it was basically my word againt hes as it already been signed for and opened (very helpful of them)

He sent me another cheque for the full amount that i recived a couple of days later and i even made my dad film me opening it on hes phone, i know this seems a bit extreme but i thought there was somthing dodgy going on so i thought i would cover my own back.

I have been an ebay member since december 2003 and in this time i have recived 443 100% positive feedback both from buying and selling various items.
I have also bought and sold many bits on here and have never had any trouble at all!

As for the CT9, I got a private message saying its fucked and theres shaft play when i said it was mint?! I never said it was mint at all, Here is how i listed it on here:

Price and price conditions: £80+paypal fees.

Extra Info: Ive had this sitting around for quite a while, I bought it as a backup for when my oil seals went on my CT9B but when they did finally go i decided to go the K24 route.
I gave it a clean up when i got it but it was already a very clean unit. I also ported the inlet then put it in a box and forgot all about it. There is quite a bit of play but there was no oil or cracks in the exhaust housing etc. I bought it as fully working and boosting without smoke off of an auto ep82 just in from jap land that the company got as a breaker. I am unsure of this as i havnt had the chance to test it. Comes with water feeds and standard actuator.
Ive been as honest as i can be.

I think he needs to read ads.

As for the K24 kit i also had a nice PM from him complaining that i listed it as a Blitz K24 kit and the one he recived was a fucking audi k24 in hesi words. I have never once said it was a blitz or sard k24 i just said it was a kkk k24 kit. I never got around to actually listing it as when the rest of the parts where listed i was having the manifold shot blasted so i could see there wasnt any inperfections to make sure it was perfect for the new owner, i found a tiny tiny hair line crack and had it professionally tig welded up. But i had alot of interest in it even before i listed it and got pestered quite a bit by this person that he wanted it. The shot blasting and tig welding cost me £50 alone! like i say i just wanted it in top condition and i am a bit of a perfectionist the crack wasnt even a propper crack but thought i better get it sorted. The KKK K24 turbo is in excellent condition and i know this for a fact, it has minimal shaft play yeah but kkk turbos are well known for there shaft play even when new. Ive had a brand new k26 and have fitted various brand new kkk turbos to cars and they have all had what i thought was quite a large amount of play.

Sorry if some bits didnt make sence, im nackered.

I have kept all of the PM's between me and this person as i sort of knew somthing like this would happen.

Sorry about the long rant but i had to get my point across as ive been branded an untrusted seller and i do not think i am personally.

I hope some people ive sold bits to on here can back me up.

Thanks for taking the time to read through.

kingyglanza

Member +
Rory there is a small bit of side to side play in the K24 like a say kkk turbos seem to have slightly more than other brands of turbo from my experience.

gv1.3

Admin
we had a complaint about this seller however due to the fact that cash was supposedly sent through the post we decided not to take any action

If you choose to send cash through the post uninsured then that is your problem.

This seller will have no action taken against them as it appears they have done nothing wrong.

kingyglanza

Member +
I would usually offer a refund but i do not think i have done anything wrong, I listed the CT9 turbo as having play and i have done everything i can to make sure the K24 kit is as good as it can be.
I like to think im a very honest person and im not the sort to shaft people.

faisalgtturbo

Member +
we had a complaint about this seller however due to the fact that cash was supposedly sent through the post we decided not to take any action

If you choose to send cash through the post uninsured then that is your problem.

This seller will have no action taken against them as it appears they have done nothing wrong.

i was insured m8 at the request of the seller lol but even still he hasnt sent the package back so i can get royal mail on the case...(which they are but but slowly)

like i said this was a fair warning to people...

i dont care about your ebay feedback.....
this happend to me on this site....

and u have shafted me literally!!!
thank u

keya

Member +
i dont mean to be rude and/or butt in to this convosation/argument but ive bought 4 absolutly stunning wheels off this guy and they were exactly as described on the thread, i recived them with absolutly no problems or hickups at all, if he was selling something else that i wanted or needed i wunt hesitate to buy off him again.

:)

ChrisGT

Member +
No offence Faisal, but I've just read his sales thread and he clearly states the CT9 has shaft play. People should read item details before committing to buy! Its not his fault you didn't read it properly, is it?

Also, how much did you insure the Special Delivery envelope for? You might be able to get your money back!

faisalgtturbo

Member +
you are intitled to your opinions guys...

the ct9 was described as 'mint' in a pm...

i didnt look at his for sale thread
i needed it asap as i buying other items i just said yes to buy it

at the start it say in my opinion... be careful

dont worry i'l soon find out where the money went and the cheque...

faisal

ChrisGT

Member +
you are intitled to your opinions guys...

the ct9 was described as 'mint' in a pm...

i didnt look at his for sale thread
i needed it asap as i buying other items i just said yes to buy it

at the start it say in my opinion... be careful

dont worry i'l soon find out where the money went and the cheque...

faisal

In my opinion, people should read item details before committing to buy! Its not his fault you didn't read it properly, is it? :p

Plus his description of "mint" could have referred to the aesthetics, in which case I'd say mint was an appropriate term! It looks very clean! lol

Should have read the thread properly mate, I don't understand why you'd part with cash without actually knowing what you're buying!!! Madness!

*I'm only posting in here because I've sold a few things and got PM's from people who have blatantly not read the details/information and are keen to buy the item, but I then have to point out that there's some slight damage or missing parts etc. Just gets annoying!