Unused Tong Turbo CT-9 Hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

peen

Lifer
For sale: Unused Tong Turbo CT-9 Hybrid

Item Condition: Unused

Price and price conditions: £320 ono + delivery, payment via cash or cheque preferred (no fees)

Extra Info: I bought this in the Group Buy a couple of weeks on UK Starlet Club. I won't be fitting it any more so it is up for sale. It hasn't been used by myself. More information can be found here - http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6211. Complete with gaskets as per photos.

Pictures:

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00110.jpg

DSC00112-1.jpg

DSC00113-1.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

Contact Details: Private Message

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection or will get quote for insured delivery

affy

Lifer
i'm using one of these, one of the best hybrids available imo......awesome, check the power gains on uk starlet site by one of the members :)..............

somone should snap this up...... amazing price :) you wont be dissapointed

good luck :)

peen

Lifer
That's right mate. £300 + I paid £20 delivery. So I'm putting it up for what I paid, you won't get one at that price again as the Group Buy is now closed and Enzo only did it to promote the turbo's.

Still a bargain since they retail at £410 inc carriage.

dac69er

Super Moderator
Thanks for all the comments guys and Idrees for the link.

plus it fits like a glove. some hybrids have problems with incorrect rotation but the one i got in the group buy was spot on and everything lines up like it should.

someone buy it ;)

dac69er

Super Moderator
and the silicone hose for the front mounted filter will need changing. other than that its a direct fit unit

Tony Harrison

Member +
pm'd

@SX well yeah i was presuming that already, itll be on Dyno straight away with it or not when my car gets put back. Im busting to see what my on-board fuel controller knob gets up to. Its attach direct to ECU but dare not faffed with it incase in does nasties to my engine.

Last edited:

ChrisGT

Member +
Because some people don't want big power and lots of lag?

Stop spamming his thread, this has turned into a general turbo chat. Let him sell his hybrid.

Idrees

Banned
Hybrid CT9s are wicked. They are a lot better for fast road use than a TD04 imo. If you ever had a ride in a Hybrid GT i'm sure you would understand and would want one yourself. :)

dx/dy

Member +
For sale: Unused Tong Turbo CT-9 Hybrid

Item Condition: Unused

Price and price conditions: £320 ono + delivery, payment via cash or cheque preferred (no fees)

Extra Info: I bought this in the Group Buy a couple of weeks on UK Starlet Club. I won't be fitting it any more so it is up for sale. It hasn't been used by myself. More information can be found here - http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6211. Complete with gaskets as per photos.

Pictures:

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00110.jpg

DSC00112-1.jpg

DSC00113-1.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

Contact Details: Private Message

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection or will get quote for insured delivery
hi mate if this is stil available by the 28th of september then ill take it, as its payday then

dac69er

Super Moderator
just got my starlet running with this turbo and took it for a spin. seems to be fine. no odd noises. spools well and seems to go ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.