Up to 25% OFF In Opie Oils Summer Sale

oilman

Trader
Don't miss out on Opie Oils summer sale.

At Opie Oils we are giving up to 25% OFF (including members discounts) on EVERYTHING on our website*.

To get your additional 15% off (on top of members discounts) use the offer code below:

SUMMERSALE

Simply insert the above code into the offer code box at the www.opieoils.co.uk checkout to recieve your additional 15% saving.

Why not start saving money on top quality products and brands by placing your order at Opie Oils today.

Cheers,
The Opie Oils Team.

PS.Don't forget to register as a Club Member or a Loyalty Club Member to get your 10% Members discount!

T&C's (the boring bit)
* Our summer sale offer does not apply to CLEARANCE products.
* Our summer sale offer does not apply to Brembo products.
* Not applicable to Trade Orders.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
NOt sure how i apply my forum discount. Is that already included? I didnt know what my membership ID was when i joined up so just put my username :p

I wanted to order some oil last night but couldnt get the full 25% discount :(

oilman

Trader
Yes, that's fine and should give you the full discount. If you put in your forum name or member number, it shouldn't matter. When you are logged in, it should show the members prices at the top and the normal prices below, and that means you are paying the members prices (which include the 10% discount). The offer takes off another 15% with the code, giving 25% in total

oilman

Trader
Hope you all have a good weekend...

If your planning on placing an order, dont forget to use offer code:

SUMMERSALE

Cheers
The Opie Oils Team