Uprated Complete Driveshaft

D3N0

Member +
i was wondering where i could find or buy an uprated complete driveshalf new from. (aftermarket). as i am trying to list all the parts that i am planning to buy in january for my build.

Timmy

Member +
they'd have to be custom made. 3sgte had some made so try u2u'ing him for the company name. But tbh i doubt you'd need them. People have run 300+bhp on standard shafts without issues.

D3N0

Member +
oh ok then, guess il just get some from toby. but i was also woundering if the shafts from toby are from toyota.

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Hey mate,

The complete driveshafts are OEM Toyota yeah, the replcament outer CV's are aftermarket. Toyota won't sell you a CV alone which is why we sell the aftermarket ones as not everyone wants to buy a shaft when there CV goes.

Pending on 2008 tests we may need custom shafts but I will keep you updated if it goes ahead. For the record HRF broke shafts on a regular basis with only 330@ wheels, this was with lots of track and qtr mile work which most high powered Starlets still won't see. Time will tell!

If you need any help were here if you need...

T

riko666

Member +
A company did make Uprated driveshafts, one member on here had them, but I forget who and I doubt you'd see many around for sale...