Uprated kyb supplier?

ALaN

Member +
I'm currently running kyb climb gear shocks with tokio potenza springs but my front shocks are pretty much shot just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of somewhere that still sells uprated kybs pref. Climb gear
cheers alan

Rep added for the quick response but sadly there's only sr specials in there and rhdjapan add on silly percentages for bidding through them, I grudge giving them money for nothing lol ( just read typical scot lol)

ye i get what you mean, end up paying a fortune. What are the climb gear like compared to the sr specials?

I got some sr specials of the US ebay not so long ago for not bad money

edit: thanks for the rep

ALaN

Member +
A fair bit harder my mate has sr specials and dont get me wrong they're good shocks but they're not recommended for more than a 30mm drop and mine is quite low (not sure how much lower as it came like that)
the climb gear don't have much give at all and are a bit harsh at times but the handling is/was awesome.

Kevy-glanza

Fresh Recruit
Give Fensport a call (01354 69 69 68). . . they don't have them ones in stock but they do supply other KYB's so they could probably get hold of them for you.

Kev