uprated manifold gasket ? where can i get one

need an uprated manifold gasket as mine keeps blowing !!!
where is the best place/price to get one theres a demon one on ebay for £28 dont no if this is good or not just wanting abit of advice please cheers

whiteglanzav

Member +
r u sure its not ure manifold flange thats warped mate i dnt think n e 1 uses uprated manifold gaskets toyota 1s are v good

flange

not sure did think it could be but was gonna try the uprated manifold 1st ? i think i might get it skimmed/machined to make sure the flange is right and not slighty warped etc. cheers bud

whiteglanzav

Member +
not sure did think it could be but was gonna try the uprated manifold 1st ? i think i might get it skimmed/machined to make sure the flange is right and not slighty warped etc. cheers bud

i would check to make sure its flat 1st matey or ull just have to but a new gasket n e way ! hold sum thin u know is 100% tru against it for a quick check !

yeah think i will try that then need to get it done as at the moment its blowing like fuck and i got a r/r booked in on saturday so need it done asap as dont want it to lose power or will this not be the case ?!

GTdan

In The Closet
if its blowing you will loose performance??

what gaskets have you been using??

Metal toyoyta ones are more than enough and if it keeps blowing sonds like the face on the mani has warped and not flat anymore.

is it a stainless steel one you got??

yeah it is a metal one not sure of the make ? its definatley a stainless steel one though !!! i think i will have it checked somewhere tomoro im guessing its warped ! thanks everyone