IMG_3888.jpg

IMG_3891.jpg

IMG_3900.jpg

IMG_3899.jpg

IMG_3895.jpg

Last edited:

lingl9z

Member +
Always loved this car ehab, shame about all the problems you've been having, but onwards and upwards :)

Thats a mans pride and joy there some of your replies are a disgrace you'd want to go away and sort out your attitudes. Have some negitive rep no need to thank me. Different strokes for different folks. Looks cool dude its good to be different.

Last edited:

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Not my style but whatever floats your boat

Get some better pics up,it depends really on the finish on the paint,looks very flat/mat there,if it had a good shine id be swayed

durmz

Member +
Thats a mans pride and joy there some of your replies are a disgrace you'd want to go away and sort out your attitudes. Have some negitive rep no need to thank me. Different strokes for different folks. Looks cool dude its good to be different.

the man asked my opinion. he got it. if he likes it great, good for him, if i ask an opinion, i expect honesty. fucking cheek, ile do what i wish with my attitude.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
the man asked my opinion. he got it. if he likes it great, good for him, if i ask an opinion, i expect honesty. fucking cheek, ile do what i wish with my attitude.
He meant the way you worded it i think,the word is tactful

Yeah the cheek of you. You could have been a little less harsh dont you think. By swearing and talking to me like that just proves my point of you having a bad attitude.

durmz

Member +
He meant the way you worded it i think,the word is tactful

maybe so, but then to call my comment a disgrace, and dare tell me to sort out my attitude. the word for that is enfuriating! i dont expect to be talked to like a child. :mad:

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
maybe so, but then to call my comment a disgrace, and dare tell me to sort out my attitude. the word for that is enfuriating! i dont expect to be talked to like a child. :mad:
I dont usally get involved in any of this type of thing at all,bt in fairness,you didnt care if you hurt his feelings,did you?
It just leads to a bad mood when you could have just said "not my thing"

Its just nice to be nice and all that

Phenom

Member +
I'd happily give you my honest opinion
BUT;
That would mean I'd have to sugar coat it to avoid the wrath.
Shame...............................

Galen

Lifer
I like it! Its good to be different and compared to most gts I've seen your car is different!:rockon: