Urgent Help on TD04

Exe_GT

Member +
Right i am starting the TD04 side of things on my car tomorrow. I am just checking that this oil feed i got from Wickedep will fit as i can't picture it lining up. If not i am off to the hydraulics shops to hopefully get one made up ASAP.

P1010993.jpg

P1010992.jpg

Cheers for looking

Karl

string gt

Member +
not sure tbh. i'm in same boat though. was thinking of just getting braided oil so i know it deffo fits. also what water lines you using? cheers

Exe_GT

Member +
I have 3/8 pipe for that but was thinking i might just loop the standard feed and not run lines. Been reading up and looks like they run fine without.....have not decided yet. Been look at the TD04 kit pictures from Sacha and i think it will line up ok.

billybob

Untrusted Seller
better to run no water lines on your tdo4 takes the stress of the headgasket blowing hot water around and what not as for the line cant see it very wekk in the picture but im sure it should fit if he sells them with his kit

Exe_GT

Member +
Nice one mate. So the two standard nipples on the block that are attached to the CT9 water feed i can simply loop. I got the oil feed with a TD04 manifold i bought from him so assume it's right.

Exe_GT

Member +
Oh and what happens to the two nipples on the actual turbo. Do i need to block them or are they ok just left?

Thanks guys a lot clearer now.