urgent hero and help needed asap!! by tomorrow!, small parts for last of conversion

starletgt.neal

The Brightest BULB
I need help real quick guys I need the last bits for my engine conversion by tomorrow the parts ime after from a glanza are tmic pipe to turbo the 2 bolts that hold that on ,4 manifold studs and bolts, 3 cat to turbo bolts, lambda sensor, map sensor, coil, black sensor 3 pin plug from glanza thermo housing, I need a hero here come on guyts dig deep somebody must have these bits lying around give me a txt on 07971885290 hurrrryyyyyy!!!! Lol

pacman

Member +
Some Toyota dealers keep studs/nuts/bolts in stock so you might be lucky and find some on the shelf somewhere. Lambda sensor; try a local motor factors - you need a universal one wire type, should be less than £25.

starletgt.neal

The Brightest BULB
Cheers guyts for quick response rep added for anyone that can help I have the pipe dude thankyou very much for the offer though I just needed the 2bolts that hold it on faisal has come up trumps with them and the 3 nuts for the cat ill get a lambda sensor from local place then thanks a lot pacman anybody have a the other bits? Coil and map sensor from a glanza???

starletgt.neal

The Brightest BULB
,turbo water lines gasket, turbo to tmic pipe gasket,2 manifold studs and 4 bolts for outlet mani, lambda sensor, map sensor, coil, black sensor 3 pin plug from thermo housing, these are the bits ime missing now guys can get gaskets and lambda sensor from local motor factors hopefully but if somebody has them will be brilliant and this is were the real hero comes in somebody to ring when we get stuck over next 4days!! Were going for a record time lol! If there's anybody out there that can help me with this I will forever be in your debt!! I promise that I will post you a card every year to remind you how much you mean lol!

russyb

Member +
I got a tmic hotpipe think I got a lambda sensor ? manifold to turbo nuts and mani to turbo gasket also pm me