USC starlets spotted

ktl

Member +
2 Black starlet, 1 with Monster sticker down the side, the other i spoke to on the que for the strip.

White Glanza, Silver glanza,

I was in my white ep82

danb87

South East England Area Rep
i was there mate, didn see your starlet tho dude, i saw a white ne but im sure an olderr lady was driving it as i saw her gettin sum bits out of itlol.

saw a few myself spoke too a couple of blokes aswell, a guy called terry who was helpful enuf too take a group picture for me an my mates :rockon:

good weekend all in all i run a 14.6 which i was really happy with . ill get some pics up later matey

mikeybad1989

Fresh Recruit
i was there saw u all was a very good weekend and some impresive times up there funniest was corsa that dicked that r8 lol

danb87

i was there saw u all was a very good weekend and some impresive times up there funniest was corsa that dicked that r8 lol

that was a nova that did that mate lol the bloke was next too my tent ha! u shuda heard them that night soo fucking funny!!!!

mikeybad1989

Fresh Recruit
bestbit ov weekend tho xxx tent lol i was up front with video haha was funny well good weekend now i planning to get me another starlet for next year deffo going up there we should get all the starlets together when up there!

ktl

Member +
i see the clio wheel spinning at the start and then when he got grip it just went BOOOOM... everyone cheering lol.

i got 14.7 i couldn not get grip in 1st, i was just torque steering into the sidewalls lol. i now have a button wired up to my EBC... so 1st gear low boost 2nd gear high boost :D... and need an lsd. my mate got 14.4 @ 0.7boost ct9

danb87

i see the clio wheel spinning at the start and then when he got grip it just went BOOOOM... everyone cheering lol.

i got 14.7 i couldn not get grip in 1st, i was just torque steering into the sidewalls lol. i now have a button wired up to my EBC... so 1st gear low boost 2nd gear high boost :D... and need an lsd. my mate got 14.4 @ 0.7boost ct9

i run a 14.6, on my hybrid ct9. spinnin up in 1st, 2nd an start of 3rd. put a pic up of ur car eric i saw a couple gts only 2 white ones. was your mate in a burgundy coloured one by any chance? how do you get that sort of result on the ct9? lol

danb87

few of the starlets/glanzas i saw on saturday

08082010325.jpg
[/IMG]
08082010327.jpg
[/IMG]
08082010329.jpg
[/IMG]
08082010331.jpg
[/IMG]
08082010333.jpg