Using the site

studoc72

Member +
Im not exactly new but havent used the site massively so looking for a bit of help is there a quick way that i can view the threads i have posted in or do i have to look them out manually? Any help would be appreciated cheers :D

mitchracer

Member +
Yea mate, click on your name at the top of screen then itl tale you to your profile page then on the left side in the column it should say 'threads posted' or somethin like that

studoc72

Member +
Cheers top guys. Also while am in the whole newbie mode whats this bump mean everytime i see some selling stuff people write bump lol?

weeJohn

Lifer
They are just bumping it up to the top of the threads as any new posts go up to the top. Glad to see you are asking how things work mate, the search function is also very useful for getting specific information. Advanced search is the way to use it, top left of the page.

Welcome along and enjoy the site!

studoc72

Member +
Awwwww i see its all becoming that little bit clearer now. Yep i found it a little confusing to start with but getting a grip of it now. Just need to get a grip of my v now haha cheers for the help