Price and price conditions: £SOLD

Extra Info:

Pictures:

Contact Details: u2u me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £20

Last edited:

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
about 1.4 bar i think is max for them. not too sure what they would make.

goldenvtr

Member +
awesome turbo, i ran mine at 20psi for about 6 months haha with great intake temps. was metal till it blew... got a bigger one now though

Member +
thanks for the comments guys, i had bought it for a mates project, but he has had a change of direction, hence why its for sale. the idea was 1.5 bar on a 5e with a high response

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
i dont think these are rated higher than 1.4 bar if even that. good turbos though, and spool nice.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
is this one of these ball bearing one i keep gettin told about? same flange etc as the td 04 an td05 range?

GP82

Member +
Deffo a good turbo, midrange is awesome, really good pull. The turbo is rated 17psi but thats at 7000rpm or very high wheel speeds taken into account. You can run upto 22psi from spool up, but tone the boost down to around 17psi top of the rev band, in order to do this you need to setup a good boost control system. Good luck with the sale.

Member +
your best bet would be to post in the technical section. from what i gather it will have similar spool to a td04 only a lot stronger high up

Status
Not open for further replies.